Megatron and Predaking (chapter 6)

I quickly flu as fast as I can back to the nemesis to tell Megatron and Predaking about Acree and Optimus sparkling. I land in the flying dock and I see Predaking and Megatron talking about something, "meg's and pread!" I say transform back into my base mode, "what is it reaper?" Megatron ask me giving me a Wired look. "Optimus and arcee are expecting a sparkling!" I say joyfull. Megatron smiles and looks down, "what's the matter meg's?" I say then I noticed tears coming down his face. "I can't believe it." Megatron says, me and Predaking look at eachother. "What do you mean lord megatron?" Predaking says Megatrons looks up and says something that widens your optics, "I am going to be a grand sire." I quickly look at megatron. "What did you just say Megatron?" I say Megatron looks at me. "Me and Optimus Also considered each other to be brothers but not by blood, and one day he siad if he was going to have a sparkling I can be the grand sire if I want to of course I said yes, now he is going to have a sparkling." Me and Predaking congratulate him.

I look down after I congratulated him. "Megatron?" I say, he looks up at me "yes reaper?" I look down then back up at megatron, "what happens when I fall in love and the other person wants to be my spark mate?" I ask because they didn't really explain about the whole ritual thing. "Well you see, if the person does love you back then they will drink some of your blood to transform into a Colossus, but it has to be done under a full moon plus you two have to be spark bonded for it to work." Megatron explains to me. I hum in response, I didn't tell Megatron or Optimus that I am in love with smokescreen ever since I layed my eyes on him.

Flashback !yay!

I was watching a battle that was taken place infront of me, I was hiding because neither Optimus or Megatron want their teams to see me. I was watching a Autobot by the of smokescreen I think, he was the rookie of the team but he had the spark of a prime and the mind of a child some times but that's what I heard form Optimus at lest but yet again, I couldn't take my eyes off him he was so brave and kind it pulled at my spark. Optimus did tell me that Colossus to find crush different then normal cybertronians, once the found some that their spark or they were attracted to they couldn't stop their sparks form beating fast or a turning their head away in embarrassment. I knew that the rookie of the Autobots was supposed to be my spark mate, his sent was amazing because of my predacon DNA I could smell others sents and it reflected them as a person, like who starscream sent smells like old oil and rotten eggs. I look at the battle once more be transforming and heading back to the nemesis.

Flashback end

Megatron and Optimus knew about this but I didn't want somkescreen to transform into a Colossus unless he wanted to of course. But I didn't know how to express my feelings towards him since he might think I'm a Decepticon an Autobot killer but he was born during the war so I wouldn't blame them. Yet again he's more of a child in his mind, I think he hates being called rookie he's tried to punch bulkhead a couple of times for calling him a rookie. That was fun for Optimus, he told me all about it.

From the story it was pretty funny, I can just imagine the look on bulkhead face when smoke screen tried to punch him but Optimus was pretty mad at them I don't blame Optimus. After he told me the story I just laughed in his face and I said 'he is a perfect image of you Optimus' punched me in the gut after I said that so I did the right thing and I punch him right in the gut too but a lot harder then I smiled innocently at him.  After that Optimus return to base and had to lie to his team about why is abdomen was damaged. When I got back to the nemesis I told megatron what happened and he just laughed for a good 5 minutes or so and siad he is so going to use that against Prime and his team when I the time is right. Primus this is why I love both of them as Brothers.

When megatron left me and Predaking alone, Predaking really want his brother and sister to be back but ever since the Autobots blew up shock waves laboratory. Predaking doesn't trust them but I may or may not of forced him to trust Optimus, I am not tell how I did it because I don't want you to lose you eyes... Anyway Predaking still hates me for that but I did let him chase around starscream for awhile. Starscream was yelling don't eat me and Soundwave record it and megatron was just laughing really hard same with me, I think megatron keeps starscream alive so Predaking can have his fun not to mention starscream doesn't like predacons.

I decided to go for a fly and scare somkescreen beacuse I can and he needs to be ready for anything so this is the best way to do it.

*.                                 *.                                    *

After awhile of flying I found smokescreen and Optimus in a forest, I land softly a few feet away form them then I hear Optimus say something and I my eyes turn wide in my best form did Optimus just say mech and mech can have a child if there are not any femmes around? I start sneaking up on them crouching here and there. Now I was like 5 feet away form them, I break into a run and jump on smokescreen causing me to scream in terror. I recorded his scream for later, Optimus put a hand over his mouth trying not to laugh at smokescreen scream. "What the scrap!?" Smokescreen says while I was on top of him on my best form.

___________________________________________word: 1057

I am back at school now so The chapters will be slow coming out but every three chapters or so I will put a little chapter in that doesn't go to I into the story but a little break form the story 😁. Have a good day, love you all!