Miko and Optimus *x mas special*

This is NOT a chapter of the main story but a little cute chapter of Miko and Optimus.

Miko was on the couch laying down with her feet up I the air and hands behind her head. It was a clam day but miko thought it was to clam but siad nothing because the Decepticons will come eventually but until then she had to stay clam besides her and bulkhead were going for a dive later so it wasn't all boring but still it was pretty boring. The ground bridge open and Miko got up to see a every damaged bulkhead "bulk what happened!?" Miko asked worried "ran into Megatron the patrol, he did a beaten on me but I did the same to him." Bulk siad to Miko while ratchet help him to the medical beth. Miko looked down Megatron had been there and did a number on her Guardian and she wasn't there to help him, Miko felt guilty but if she had gone with bulk she would have been captured by Megatron. "Optimus it's time for your patrol." Ratchet siad as he opened the ground bridge, Optimus walk in had head through the ground bridge but little did everyone know Miko had gone through the too with Optimus. "Hey, where is Miko?" Bulkhead ask as he looked around for Miko, "she went through the ground bridge again" raf said, bumblebee let out a series of deeps and bops. "Yeah I know bee, she be fine Optimus is with her." Raf looked at bee.

With Miko and Optimus

Miko's pov

I look up form behind a rock I was hiding behind, Optimus and Megatron were fighting eachother but form the looks of Megatron bulkhead did to a number on him. Megatron and Optimus swords clashed together, "Megatron back down now." I head Optimus say "never prime." Megatron siad in reply, then I saw Megatron and Optimus try to kick eachother while trying to punch eachother. Optimus stumbled back same with Megatron, they punch eachother right in the face knock them both off balance for a few seconds. Megatron headbutt Optimus right in the chest then punch him right in the face, than throwing him on the ground with easy before kicking him in the side in the abdomen. "Your weak prime." Megatron siad while pull out his sword and pinning him down with his right foot. I quickly look around for something to throw and I see some rocks, I pick up four rock. I trun around to see Megatron arm raised in the air ready to strike Optimus down. Without thinking I ran behind Megatron and throw one of the rocks right at him, it got his attention. "HEY OVER HERE YOU BUCK HEAD." I yell to Megatron he turns around facing me with his red eyes, "bulkhead pet huh? You would make a great prisoner." Megatron said and I knew that it was time to run and I did I ran away form prime, and I looked behind me Megatron was still chasing me, I through one of the rock at his eyes which hit in between his eyes but it did slow him down a bit, but I kept running trying to get as much space in between me and Megatron. I look at Optimus who is getting up, I throw a another rock at him buying some time for Optimus to get up. I kept running and dodging Megatron so I don't get captured by him, I look back at Optimus he had gotten up and I ran twords him and I throw my last rock at the ground below Megatrons feet. "Optimus a little help!" I say and Optimus rans at Megatron and Punch's him straight in the face, causing him to retreat. "Miko that was dangerous of you to do." I hear Optimus say I look above me, "sorry but I couldn't stand around knowing that Megatron hurt bulkhead." I say looking up at Optimus and he smiles, what? I am so confused? "Even though that was dangerous you did save my life again." Optimus says kneeling down to get face to face with Miko. "And for that I have to thank you sister." Optimus says with a smile, I smile back "your welcome brother." I say as Optimus called for a ground bridge and we head back to base.

*

.                               *.                                     *

Optimus pov

I was sitting on the top of the base looking at the sun set, this world was so beautiful and calm I wish I could stay here forever and not worry about the war. I feel something to the left of me and look down to see Miko siting beside me, "why didn't you kill Megatron when you had the chance today?" Miko said looking up at him "well you see Miko, I still see Megatron as a friend and I can't bring my self to kill him just yet." I say it was true every single word I siad was true. "You don't have to make that decision yet, brother." Miko siad when me and Miko are alone we call eachother brother and sister every since she save my life in the energon mine. "You know Miko your 15 years old, are you interested in having a boyfriend yet?" I asked Miko beacuse I was curious she was not your normal teenage girl but still she was beautiful in her own way "no I haven't thought about it besides I am demi aromantic." Miko siad, I gave a confusing look. "It means that I don't develop romantic feelings for someone unless I have a strong bond with them." Miko said to me look at him. I hummed in respond, "I will see you when your ready to take me back to my host parents house. Brother." With that Miko left me to watch the sun set, after i was done I go back inside and drive Miko home to her host parents house. "I will see you tomorrow, brother" Miko siad whispering the last part under her breath "same to you sister." I say quietly as I watch her go into the house, then I drive back to the base as I drive by house I enjoy the Christmas lights that are on the house, the Christmas lights look so beautiful at night. I wish back on Cybertron we had holidays like Christmas, new year, and the rest of the holidays the humans have.

___________________________________________

I hope you like this story about Optimus and Miko this does take place after she saved options the first time.