Optimus Prime (chapter 3)

Optimus was just listening to ratchet talk about a energon mine that they could get the energon since they are somewhat low on energon but that wasn't Optimus concern it was what Megatron siad, Optimus was still listen but he Wonder if Megatron was going to be there with the human he think that is the Queen's son. Optimus had lie about how the war start but most of it was true besides the whole Megatron start the war because he want to be a prime or was jealous of Optimus that was a lie, but the rest of it was truth. The real reason the war started was because of the high Council they had made Orin a prime because they where going to use him as a weapon, he was the he had help Megatron kill the high Council. Megatron killing the high Council was somewhat true but Optimus mostly help Megatron. (I know this is every out of text for Optimus but it is need for the later chapters and there is a plot twist) Optimus remembers they day back before the war why the high Council made him a prime.

Flashback time yay!
Orin was on his way to the high Council to talk to them about something but as he about to walk in the door he heard voices that belonged to the high Council members, he stop and listen outside the door "he would make a good prime" one of the high Council members siad "yes and a good weapon because he might not be a good fighter but he can change that, also he is a librarian he know alot of stuff that can help us to make Cybertron go back into its perfect image when Primus and Unicron were still fighting." A other high Council member siad they all started to laugh but Orin was surprise to hear Soundwave say "they only one that can stop you guys is megatronius and Orin." Soundwave siad to the rest of the high Council. (yes, Soundwave was on the high Council but this was before he let his actions speak his words) Orin left before he heard any more and went straight to megatronus and told him everything he heard, the next day Orin was made a prime by Primus himself. Orin had found dark energon singles coming off the center of the planet and went to investigate it. When he went to investigate it Primus saw what was in inside of the young Liberian. And saw what the high council had siad through Orin memories.

Flash back end no!

Optimus looked at ratchet when he siad "Megatron will be there since it's such a big mining project." Optimus smiled faintly because he will see his friend and enteral rival, him and Megatron haven't see each other for seven earth rotate (a week, forgive me about my wording) and hopefully they will get some time alone to discuss the recent events about the queen son Reaper but that will be highly unlikely because the Autobots stick to him like glue and not to mention jack, raf , Miko. They are all adventurous but raf and Jack don't seek out like Miko does but who can blame her Optimus really does try to get Miko in less trouble but Optimus has a soft spot for the children and Megatron knows this and will tease him when he gets the chance it's really annoying sometimes but Optimus really doesn't mind. Miko reminded Optimus of when he was little he was so adventurous in his sparkling years and he also like to read which help him in the long run but that besides the point is Optimus see his younger self in Miko. He does go hard on her sometimes if the mission was way to dangerous for her but hey every mission is dangerous for every one really you don't know when you might die or live in war. All the Autobots lost someone or something important to them, Acree lost her partners, bumblebee lost his voice, and the others list something or someone important to them Optimus saw this many times in the war. Just like he lost his Friend megatronus before he was consumed by jealousy and the hunger for power, but Miko let Optimus feel something he hadn't felt since the war... happiness and love. Optimus love Miko has a sister but he didn't let it show around any besides June, Jack's mom. Optimus and June would talk about human and cybertronian June would often ask how jack is doing and her human kid as a nurse, Optimus would tell June about his love for Miko as a big brother and why he hides theses feelings towards her. When Optimus was Orin pax in Megatron ship, it wasn't jack who got back his memories it was Miko beacuse like Miko she had snack through arcee ground bridge and had found him and told him who he was and what happened, Optimus fake being Orin pax on Megatron ship but it wound take jack effort to bring him back complete. Ever since then Miko hang out with Optimus a bit every day but she like to hang out with bulkhead way more since she knew bulkhead a lot more then Optimus. Optimus still remember when Miko had snuck into the ground bridge to follow him into a energon mine, Primus was bulkhead and ratchet mad at her. Optimus sometimes does get annoyed but ratchet grumpy attitude but in reality when Miko snuck out to follow him Miko saved his life form Megatron.

-Flash back-
Megatron was standing over Optimus his foot on his chest. "This is the end. Prime!" Megatron raised his sword amen for Optimus neck, Optimus was about to close his eye when a rock hit Megatron form behind "HEY OVER HERE!!!" Optimus recognized that voice it was Miko. Megatron looked over to Miko and lifted his foot off of Optimus to get Miko which gave Optimus enough time to get up and shoot at Megatron while Miko ran as soon as Megatron walked over to Miko. "Hide Miko." Optimus siad activating his mask and readying his weapons. After a long battle Optimus had won and Megatron retreated, after they got the energon. "You know that was dangerous Miko." Optimus siad looking down at Miko "I am sorry Optimus but you know me." Miko siad sadness and worry in her voice "but you did save me to fight another day and I am grateful for that, Miko." Optimus siad smiling at Miko "next time ask me if you can come? I don't want you getting captured by Megatron. Okay Miko?" Optimus said to Miko. "I will Optimus, I will. Also bulkhead and ratchet are going to be mad." Miko siad rubbing the back of her head, Optimus gave a 'what did you do look' " I may or may not of rick them.." Miko siad while rubbing her hair. Optimus just let out a chuckle. "I will deal with them...sister" Optimus siad a little hesitant on the last part not knowing how Miko will react, "thank you brother." Miko said smiling at Optimus. " I will always protect you brother." Miko said to Optimus " I will do the same sister." With that Optimus called a ground bridge and they returned to base, with anger bulkhead and ratchet looking at Miko with a 'you in trouble' look.

-flash back end-

--------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1245

This chapter took a while to get out because I had school but since I start winter tomorrow, I will try to get a short little story about Miko and Optimus beacuse I find that they treat eachother as Friends but I made them brother an sister figures to each other.

Also here is one of my school projects

(Sorry is rotated)