Autobots and Decepticons (not a chapter)

So I found this video and it completely changed my view on Decepticons and Autobots. Now I believe that both factions are right in their own way but I do believe that the Decepticons were in the right in some cases but in other the autobots were right in other case, I will let you watch the video. Then I will go into my view of Decepticons and Autobots.

Now that you are back let me explain my point of view on Autobots and Decepticons.

How I feel about autobots:

After I watch the video I feel like Orin back during the rust age didn't want war to happen but now that I know what the high Council was like (not including Soundwave) I feel like Orin was to ignorant to see what the high Council was like, and Megatron was the only was to see how they were like. Bumblebee and smokescreen were created during the war so they don't really know what life was like before the war or madye after, arcee just wanted revenge for tailgate and cliffjumper. As autobots killed Decepticons the family and friends of that Decepticon would have wanted revenge to on the fallen decepticon. On all I do believe that in some cases the Autobots were on the right but I do believe that they didn't see why Megatron had started the war or revolution if you will they just fought in most of the Autobots were middle or upper classes there were no slaves and most of the Decepticons were slaves now if you think about it the Autobots were killing innocent bots that just want to change that's my opinion though.

How I feel about Decepticons:

Megatron before the war had good intentions but then he start to have space crack, dreadwing and breakdown is the only one who represents to Decepticon cause in Transformers Prime but we don't know a lot about breakdowns backstory so people might believe that he was one of the slaves in the West AKA a nameless bot. Everyone in the middle and higher classes didn't really care about the nameless bots dying and that's why Megatron rose up but yet again the different the definition of Gladiator during the age of rust was when bots became Gladiators for medical care for feel like they mean something and they would get fed it was just really messed up during the age of rust but all in all I think the Decepticons were in the right in some cases but I do believe if Megatron didn't become so power hungry or want dark energon I think he would be a different person fighting for the Decepticon cause and we would get to see that more This is just my opinion though.

Now that you read through my opinions about both factions I hope the video changed you were a perspective of Autobots and Decepticons and also can I just say ratchet is really how do I put this I think the video put it as a narcissist.

I am going to put this book on hold untill my new book is complete just so I can focus on one at a time.