The Incident (chapter 1)

I sigh it was the anniversary of my father's death, I remember that day so clear even though I was only 10 at the time on that day. We were in the car my father was driving then out of no where a motorcycle cut us off it was blue and silver the other cars were purple and black. Then a yellow car smashed into us hitting my dad with alot force killing him instant, when the smoke cleared my mom was knocked out cold when I looked up my eyes widen, I saw giant robots fight the other giant robots when then yellow one looked down I looked down to make him think that I was knocked out cold form the crash. I splash water on my face I put my hands on either side of the sink and looked up I was I am now 15 years old and I still have dreams about that day but last night the dream was different I saw my dad standing in front of the robot that killed then I saw I bright blue light then I see a black robot with two horns stinking out of his head also he had some sort of armor on his shoulders that looked every pointy and finally I noticed his eyes were and purple and blue mixed together and that's when the dream ended.

I leave the bathroom to get my breakfast so I can go on my morning walk around the neighborhood. "Hey son." My mom said to me as I walk into the kitchen "hey mom." I say as I go to grad some cucumber to cut up to put in my salad. "Son I know your 16th birthday is coming up and there is something I need to tell you tomorrow and midnight." My mom says as I looked at her but I couldn't of sworn I saw her eyes trun the same purple mixed with blue that I saw that robots eyes were. "Okay...?" I say now I feel like mom is hiding something form me I look down then back up to grad the cucumber then put it on the counter. I go to grad a cutting bored but then out of the corner of my eye I saw my mom talking to someone on the phone but I ignored it and went back to cutting my cucumber.

When I was cutting my cucumber I cut my self I looked and my finger and my eyes wide my blood was purple and blue but more leaning to the purple side. I gasp at my blood colour/color, I run to the bathroom trying not to get blood every where when I reach the bathroom I put my cut under water then I put a Band-Aid on my cut then head back out to the kitchen were I continue to make my salad. After I eat my salad and I go on my run around the neighborhood about only 5 minutes in I was on my phone the I trun my phone a little so I can see be hide me, I see a red car following me great I think but the I look closely and see that the car was driving it self I wonder if this was one of the giant robots that are evil but maybe just maybe they can tell me what I am but first to my house then I will try to find this car again because it just made a trun, I run home.

"MOM I AM HOME!" I yell when I get in the front door, "good because I am going to tell you now about the thing." My mom says my mom who is leaning on the door way. "What is it mom?" I say because that this point I don't know what she going to tell me. "You know how you are the first boy in you dad's side, right?" My mom says "yeah" I say, I am the only boy in my dad side of the family, all the others are girls don't ask me how I don't know. "Did you dad ever say how old is family was?" My mom says, I nod no. "Well I will tell you that later but for now just know both of your family's aren't what you think." My mom says before leaving the room, I was left in the hall way lost in my thoughts. What did she mean by that? 'Your family's aren't what you think.' does that mean I am not human or I am human and it something else.

But why was my blood purple mixed with blue (leaning more to the purple side) but if we are not humans then what are we and who was my mom talking to on the phone. I walk back to my room and start to write down what happened today in my diary. I wrote down what my my said to me, the weird car I saw today, and finally my blood.

Today has been a odd day indeed I thought to my self, can't wait until midnight so my mom can tell me what is going on here. I go to my room and lay on my bed then my eyes start to hurt I cover my eyes but that didn't help because my eye start to hurt even more. I fall of my bed and run to the bathroom, I turn on the tap and splash on water on my face. I start to pant and I growl then in I look up slightly. I clench the skin with my left hand but I hear a crash I look at my left hand. I broke the sink with my hand. I don't remember being this strong I quickly trun my head to the mirror my eyes widen and I back up away form the mirror in shock.

I hit the bathroom door. My eyes there blue ish purple "this can't be." I say. I put my hand to my cheek and drag it down to my lips, "MOM!" I yell but then I faint. I open my eyes to see I am in a pool of that same purple ish blue that my eyes are. "Mmm, so your his son." I voice siad, I look around, "who are you?" I say. "That I can't say but remember the day your father died, remember the day you saw those robots. They are know as cybertronians, they are fight a war on earth and you need to stop them. If you never need help your father will be with you. Reaper." The voice says. Reaper that name sounds familiar, "reameder son I will always be with you." I hear my father's voice say, "find Optimus Prime and Megatron. Bring them here." I hear my dad's voices say, "okay father." I say I don't know who this Optimus Prime or Megatron is but I feel like I know them.

"You will know my name little one and soon." The voice I don't recognize says. With that I wake up on my bed with my mom looking worried about me with a knife in her hands holding it at her chest ready to stab herself at anytime, my face turns shooked. "Mom what are you doing....?" I say slowly, still in fact shooked.

"I am sorry my son but I need to do this for your safety and the others safety. Please forgive me." My mom says while crying, she stabs her self with the knife right in the heart and twisting it and killing herself. "MOM!" I scream reaching out my arm and my hand, I run up to my mom corpse. "No...NO...NO!!!" I screamed holding my mom's corpse,I cried for a minute but when I wiped my face I looked a my hand my tears were purple, well mostly purple beside some blue. What am I going to do without my mom she was the only family I had left. My father now my mother.
*. *. *

I was walking out of school when I saw the same blue vehicle that was there when my dad died, there where two more a green one and a yellow one. I saw jack, raf, and miko get in. "So they must be the cybertronians." I say and decided to follow them then i look behind me and see two cars following me on red and on light blue. "Decepticons..they are follow them." I say as the red one sped up. Without think my body move on its own in front of the red one, the red one stop before it hit me. "Don't follow them knockout and break down." I say as I walked away. I start to feel dizzy head for a second, then it goes away, my eyes widen hopefully they don't tell Megatron welp shouldn't have thought about that oof.

In the last week that voice told me everything, about what I am, their name is lightblast the cybertronian god of Colossus, Colossus is a cybertronians that are half of Primus and Unicron blood but even lightblast doesn't know how they can to be, but I have a strong feeling that something isn't as it seems...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 1550

Hopefully you enjoyed the first chapter, I am sorry if there are any mistakes, also lightblast is non-binary. Reaper is the name of his cybertronian form not his real name. I will try and get a chapter out every week but I am in high school so I might not get a chapter out in a week. Bye :)!