Optimus and smokescreen

(A/N) this is chapter 7 and it will contain some 'it' talk, dirty talk and rape... I am so sorry for all those innocent cinnamon rolls 😔

Reaper POV:

Optimus was laughing a bit as smokescreen struggle to get me off so I tranfomed into my base form and got off him. "Nice to see you again Optimus." I say as smokescreen just had a confused to look on his face. "Optimus you know him?" Smokescreen ask Optimus. "Yes I do know him smokescreen." He siad to smokescreen, and I get off somkescreen so he can get up and hopefully not attack me.

"That's was amazing Reaper." Optimus says chuckleing while engeron was coming down his face because he was chuckleing to much. "Really Optimus?" Smokescreen said looking at optimus.

"You know I did like your screams~." I say and Optimus and somkescreen just looked at me. "I am going to leave you to be." Optimus says walking away form me and smokescreen.

"Why?" Somkescreen ask me and I gently grad his chin. "Because you are cute." I say in a flirtly voice, somkescreen looks away and just nods in agreement. "Wait... Are you a Decepticon or Autobot?" Somkescreen asks me. "Well you are smart my love so figure it out." I say before walking away.

"Wait what is your name!" Somkescreen yell twords me and i turn around. "My name is Reaper sweet spark." I say then I leave. After a few minutes I realized what I had done.

Oh Primus what did it do? I just flirt with smokescreen, I am so dumb ahhh! Now he is going to ask questions but whatever they will need to know about me sooner or later and now I am probably get a lecture form Optimus and Megatron.

I seriously did not think this though, welp I quess it is from my preadcon side and instincts. Besides I can beat arcee ass for hurting Optimus once I see her so I can get revenge for what she did to Optimus

Flashback

*Optimus POV:*

Arcee was on top of me in my berthroom I was trying to get her off. "Arcee get off." I say as I try to push her off but she is in a possession were her legs are underneath mine. "Spark you will love it." Arcee says but I didn't want to do this, I tear runs down my face. "Hehe I like to see you cry and in pain." Arcee says now I really want to get her off but she doesn't budge.

That night I cried and keep saying please stop or I don't like this or please don't but she keeped going and ignoring me. The next morning I didn't even get out of berth I was in so much pain physically and mentally. Arcee had manipulated me in to believeing she loved me back on the Decepticon ship but now I know she just wants me in pain and she uses me for her own pleasure not mine. I cried for a good 5 minutes before I got up and went to see the team not wanting to tell them what happened last night. I am going to tell reaper but not now.

Flash back end

*Reaper POV:*

I sigh when I heard Optimus tell me that and I knew he wasn't lying because if he were I would have smelled it. I haven't told megatron yet because I don't want him going on a rampage.

But I did want arcee to pay and Optimus also said he want her to pay for what she has done to him. I haven't seen that siad of him before but I quess a lot of pain and suffering can make you snap at one point or another. I just in a way Optimus is like me losing people close to you and watching them died to in fornt of you can be every hard, then on top of that being rape by someone you thought loved you

But was really manipulating you and just wanted to see you hurt and in pain plus just want to use your body. It's all hard on you physically and mentally hopefully Optimus is okay.

He was acting fine with smokescreen but his sent was off but a lot usually his sent smells like cinnamon, chocolate, and grapefruits but his sent smelled like cinnamon but slightly burnt same with the chocolate and lemon sent. I guess something is wrong with him is his sent smells like that.

I got to talk to Predaking about this even if it has been 2 days since he told me but hopefully I can get peradaking to help me captured arcee and torture her for fun.

I got to tell Megatron though once I captured her. Jeez that won't go well, ms telling Megatron about that will not just blow over he will be mad for a while because of what she did to his brother.

Lately though I have been smelling Optimus sent on Megatron and notice multiple bit marks on Optimus chests and arms some on his legs. Now I am starting to believe that they are more the just brothers. I also smelt that Acree sparkling had died in side her form breakdown hitting her in the abdomen area but I think the all spark choose for her sparkling to died.

I land on the nemesis and transform into my base form. I look around to see peradaking talking to Megatron, I quess it's time for both of them to know but I really hope megatron does not go on a rampage.

I walk over to Megatron and Predaking with a worried and anger look on my face plates. "What's the matter reaper?" Predaking ask me and I just looked down. "Arcee sparkling died by breakdown." I say and Megatron had a anger look on his face and was about to go punish breakdown. "Arcee manipulated, and rape Optimus for her own pleasure." I say and Megatron and Predaking look at me with shocked faces.

"She did WHAT NOW!?" They both yelled in shock and frustration. "That was two days ago." I say and Predaking and Megatron had a anger look on their faces. "I have a plan." I say smiling evilly and both of them. The smile back at me.

___________________________________________

(A/N) so this took so long to write but I will try and upload a chapter every Monday or Wednesday.

The next chapter will have kidnapping, torture and sadistic Megatron, reaper, Predaking, and Optimus. I know Optimus will be out of character but like I said with Acree I need it for the story and besides I do think Optimus would be a little sadistic but not alot.

I am in my 2 second block of my class.
Marketing. Sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar.