Reaper (chapter 4)

This is Reaper base mode (I made this is gacha club) I the story will tell you why he has horns and wings. Btw he is 1 meter or 1 foot taller then Optimus and Megatron.

Now on with the story

Now on with the story. This takes place in the mine ratchet was talking about. Hehe sorry for the time skip.

___________________________________________
Reapers pov

I look at the scene in fort of me the Autobots where fighting the Decepticons, I was in Megatron hand forced to watch it all happen but then I noticed something off about Megatron he keep glancing around most like waiting for a entrance to open for him to ran. Then out of nowhere Megatron ran into a cave system with optimus following right behide us I was not scared but worried about Optimus falling to the blade of Megatron, "I think we are fine here Optimus." I hear megatron say. Wait what I thought they were enemies but Megatron and Optimus are not fight what the scrap is going on!?

"Soundwave block the transmission and your location so no one can find us except Soundwave." I hear megatron say I look up at Megatron with a 'what is going on' face "we will explain everything to you and answer your questions." I hear Optimus say as I was being put down by Megatron, when my feet hit the floor I relax a bit, begin on a meal hand his not fun at all. I look at Optimus, "did you guys know my parents?" I ask them not knowing were to start "yes we do and sorry for your loss arcee and bumblebee never meant to kill your dad." I nod at Optimus, I guess they don't know about my mother.

"My mother is dead she died a few days ago, then is saw knockout and breakdown were following you." Optimus and Megatron optics widen in shock I guess this is hard News for them. "How did she died?" Optimus ask me, I look to the ground before I talk. "She stab herself right in the gut on my birthday." Optimus leaned down to my level and gently booped my nose, "do you want us to explain?" Megatron ask me, I nod my head in response.

"Well your dad and mom weren't humans they were cybertronians and your mom was the queen of Cybertron and your father was the king. They left for earth eons before the war, they are a mix of Primus and Unicron blood. The powerful being of your race was Primus and Unicron creation, not a sparkling. She-" I quickly said "they" Megatron and Optimus looked at me "their pronouns are they or them. They don't relate to merch or femme." I explained to Megatron and Optimus "oh sorry they were created when Primus blood and Unicron blood mix into a body of a dead prime creating a powerful being that could create and destory." Megatron looked down at me, "after that their descendants were called Colossus the ones that destroy and create. Their descendants were the king's or queen's on Cybertron they were the one that kept peace between cybertronians." After Megatron finishes I was shocked, I let the information sinking in.

"You also have a cybertronian form." Optimus says and I look at him "how to I turn into my cybertronian form?" I ask "just imagine what makes you happy then imagine what your parents cybertronian comers look like." Optimus says to me. I do what he says I imagine what makes me happy then imagine what my parents cybertronian forms look like. After about a minute I open my eyes, I look down to see I was in my cybertronian form. "You look amazing, Reaper." Optimus say and Megatron nods in agreement.

"Thanks" I say, looking at myself better. I had horns on top of the head, I had wings which I think was form my mom or Carrie, my color was white and dark purple with black accents. I smile at Optimus and Megatron before a I ask a question, "why do I have wings?" I ask Optimus because Megatron is Behide Optimus hugging him as a friend would "you have wings because you sire before he became king was a predacon when your carrier met him, he was a leader of a small predacon pack. When ever a Colossus meets a another species they do a ritual to convert them to Colossus but the retain some of their original DNA." Optimus siad I nod in response, so that's why I have wings. "I hear something..." I say turing to the entrance to the cave system, "and is coming fast." I say getting ready to fight, "it's Acree and bumblebee." Optimus says "great." Megatron says with a face of annoyance, acree jumps up and shoots at Megatron. No I won't lose someone else not today, I quickly ran at arcee and bumblebee then I headbutt arcee it wasn't hard enough to severely damage her but hard enough to leave damge. I look at Megatron and Optimus, Megatron was in Optimus arms bleeding energon. My optics widen and I felt my body transform and I ran at bumblebee hitting him with my head, I roar.

My roar sound like a lion roar, I look twords Optimus he had widen eyes. "Your a....lion with wings." I quickly realized that is am a Griffin and creature from mythology. I look over to arcee and bumblebee then I ran at them then jump scratching both of them, after I scratch them I turn towards Megatron. "He going to with the all spark soon, there's nothing we can do." No no no I won't lose anyone any more, I roar in response the I put my head on Megatrons wound it start to heal then I lick it. "I have a healing ability and my saliva with help it heal faster." I say not realizing that I was in my base form. "How did you know?" Optimus ask. "I cut my self on my birthday in a hour it was healed. The I lick some ones wound, their wound healed in a day." Optimus eyes widen.

"You really are their sparkling." Optimus smiles at me, I smile back at Optimus. "But did you have to scratch my spark mate?" Optimus says, my eyes widen. "Acree your SPARK MATE!?" I say, but Primus they made a good couple. Then I smrik and wiggle my eyebrows, Optimus sighs. "I shouldn't have siad anything.." Optimus say and laughs. His laugh was cute. "Your laugh is cute." I say, Optimus looks away in embarrassment.i smile and my wings gently flap.

___________________________________________

Hope you enjoy this chapter ☺️. I don't like my presents their just clothes or something I wouldn't use so if you know a place I can donate them too in Maple ridge or mission please tell me.

The next chapter is when Megatron and Shockwave cloned the predacon. Quick heads up. Reaper eyes are purple because blue and purple make a distorted purple but his eye will change soon. Smokescreen and ultra Magnus are on Prime's team