Chapter 19

Armin and the others started to slice up as many titans as they can and are able to see. Mountains of blood sprayed and squirted out everywhere, heads of titans were flying all over the place. Crashing into some buildings with full force. "Armin and I will head towards...CONNIE, LOOK OUT!" Jean yelled at the end, only to see a black and blond flash before Connie is taken down on time. Just as a titan tried to leap forward and gobble him and anyone else up that they see. When things seems to slow down again and the scenery became clearer, to everyone's surprise and Armin's annoyance, it turned out to be Mikasa and Falco who saved Connie.

The young commander was livid.

"Mikasa, you clearly disobeyed the order I gave you, and Falco, you were suppose to be with Gabi where it's safe!" Armin screamed out. Falco glared at him, standing in front of Mikasa protectively. "No need to have a screaming fit, commander. We both feel like we can't just stand behind and watch you guys do all the work. We want to help too, it doesn't matter if it costs us our lives! We have people we care about and want to protect, to make sure they survive and live the rest of their days happy. Now, I suggest you shut it and let us help." Falco grunted and turned around, grabbing Mikasa's hand and dragging her away.

Armin was too stunned to speak.

Mikasa looked back briefly, frowning. Falco noticed and said, "Just prove to him that you can handle your own and protect the baby at the same time." She looked down at him in shock. Falco shrugged, already knowing what she was about to ask. "You kind of made it obvious, you kept placing your hand over your stomach. As if you were protecting it from something. Anyways, enough chit chat," he sees a titan coming their way, "it's time to fight." Mikasa soon noticed the titan as well and hardened her gaze, nodding her head.

At the same time, the two dodged the oncoming attack and leaped forward, with Mikasa sliding the back of the titan's neck and killing it instantly. Falco landed on the neck of another titan, taking out a dagger and stabbing all over the back of the neck. Mikasa noticed and came in quickly, swinging her swords and finishing the titan off once Falco was out of the way.

A loud roar thundered through the air.

"Ah, SHIT! Mikasaaaa!" Falco yelled out after slipping, falling off the dying titan. Mikasa gasped sharply and quickly caught him. "That was Eren...Falco, I'm going to place you with the others. I am heading for Eren by myself." Falco squeaked out a protest, but quickly stopped once he noticed that it's falling on death ears.

He sighs, "But what about Commander Arlert? He will..." Mikasa quickly glared at him, steadying the both of them once the dead titan crashed to the ground. "I don't need him to know nor worry about his friend and mother of his chil-just...don't tell him. Though he will probably find out anyways." Falco's mouth opened slightly but he then closed it and finally relented. Closing his eyes and taking deep breaths as Mikasa swung over to the nearest ally, in this case is Jean. "Take care of him, Jean!" She yelled out before swinging away, not waiting for any sort of response.

Jean looked down at Falco, who is sporting a worried expression. Seeing that made him curious and worried as well. "Hey kid...can you tell me where Mikasa is headed?" Falco stiffened for a quick second before calming down and whispering that he doesn't know. The man huffed in slight annoyance. Alright, the kid is not talking. Probably because he saw him hanging out around Connie, who he forgave but didn't forget.

He doesn't know what's going on but he hopes that Mikasa is okay.
—————————————————-
Flashback:

Armin wishes that things were different, that Eren is with him, holding the blond in his arms. He wishes that they were a loving couple, maybe even get engaged and plan a wedding. A simple one. He could see it now...Eren, his Eren, coming towards him with a soft smile. When he reaches him, Eren would've pull Armin into a passionate embrace and start kissing his neck.