Chapter 14

Eren woke up and slowly opened his eyes, lifting a hand to touch his mouth. Though it technically didn't happen, Eren will still count it as the first kiss in his book. He then got up and stretched a little before heading back to the mirror. Eren turned on the sink faucet and splashed his face with cold water. Then he removed the hair tie to comb through his hair again before re-tying it into a man bun. His eyes looked back into the mirror, this time around, the other Eren didn't appear.

It was a sign that Eren has learned his role and is willing to execute the mission given to him.

One last time.

Suddenly, he started to mumble out something. "Fight...Fight....Fight." He didn't noticed that some footsteps were coming his way quickly. Even when they finally arrived and started knocking on the bars of his cell room. It wasn't until they cleared their throat and opened their mouth to speak to him directly. Now, that was when Eren finally stopped and looked sideways at the person, not removing his hands from the side of the sink.

"Why are you saying that? You were like 'fight, fight, fight.' Is it something that Zeke is telling you through your head? Talk to me Eren."

Hange.

Eren sighed softly,"There is nothing to talk about, Hange. Unless, do you have another plan for...all of this?" Hange couldn't say anything as Eren removed himself from the sink and walked towards her. "Hm, tell me. Is there another plan?" Hange gulped as she is face to face with Eren himself. His eyes are completely different now. They're still green, no doubt about that. But the thing is this.

They look tired, really tired. Empty as well.

Suddenly, Hange gasped sharply as a hand wrapped itself around the front of her neck and squeezed slightly, pulling her body and slamming it against the bars of his cell. "Tell me right now, damn it! If you know another way, say it!" A few seconds passed between them before Hange snapped out of her trance and roughly removed his hand from her. Gasping for air as she walked away.

"You dirty, dirty boy! Still haven't left that rebellious teenage stage, I see. Shame on you!" She quickly got out of his line of sight. Eren frowned and looked at his hand, staring blankly at it.

It seems like there is no chance to get out of this after all.