Chapter 12

A/n- Major time skip: Eren, now 19, has been missing for half a year. It turns out that he was in Marley and he set out an attack on some of it's military and politicians after posing as a ptsd patient. When he was taken back to Paradise and thrown in a cell again, his comrades soon noticed a change.

What is happening with Eren?

Green eyes looked at each other through a mirror. One was frowning while the other was smiling.

"C'mon now Yeager, you know what you need to do. Humanity is messed up and their spirits are filthy. Don't tell me I have to do this again." Eren immediately shook his head in shock. "No way! I don't need that again. Besides... it didn't even belong to you, it was for Armin. You stole it from him..." The other male rolled his eyes and dropped his smile, replacing it with a snarl and his lips curling downwards. "Armin this, Armin that...who the fuck cares about him? I'm telling you, letting your precious friends get into your mind will steer you away from what has to be done. For years, you have seen the misery of humanity. Titan after titan, death after death and much more. Even some of them started to turn against one another. You see what is happening in Marley through dad's memories and your own experience." Eren tried to tune the voice out and removed himself from the mirror, heading and eventually, laying down on his bed.

He closed his eyes and willed his body to shut down for now and sleep. But what Eren didn't know was that he just made a grave mistake. After an hour of borrowed peace and quiet with a black, empty background, Eren found himself in a white room. He tried to get up but couldn't. "What the actual fuck?" He whispered harshly, panic quickly rising in him. Suddenly, he froze when he heard slow but steady footsteps coming towards him. He looked up and was shocked to see that same man who was talking to him earlier.

Which turns out to be himself, but smiling.

"Hello." The other Eren greeted. But the real Eren stayed silent due to fear. He didn't know what to do. This is a dream...right? There has to be a way for him to be freed and wake up. There has to...

Suddenly, a hand gripped his chin and tilted his face up. His counterpart stared at him blankly, obviously with no smile this time. Eren tried to free his face from the grip, that only tightened with each passing second of Eren struggling. "You're very annoying, you know that? In the world we are living in, you can't always be the good guy. What you are looking at is a version of you that will eventually come and be real. It's your destiny," the second Eren soon leaned closer to his captive's face," Ya know..you will meet someone who you will need to help through destruction of most of humanity if not all of it. Just be prepared for what's to come. Now, I guess I have some work to do." Soon, that cheshire smile reappeared on the second Eren's face.

A hand started to slowly move up and down on one of Eren's(the real one) arms, causing the male's microscopic hairs on the arms to stand up. "What the...what in the world are you doing?! Stop it, now!" Suddenly, Eren gasped as a pair of lips gently kissed the corner of his. "Not again...please..." He begged his dream captor, who snorted. "Calm down, you know, I never actually taken it. This is just your imagination in form of a dream. Therefore, you probably wanted this. Right?" Eren slammed his mouth shut and pursed his lips. The other man has a point, but still, it just wouldn't be right.

Soon, the second Eren started roaming his hands slowly all over the other's upper body, leaning down to whisper in Eren's ear.

And fuck, does the touch feel nice to the young man. But no way is Eren going to admit that in any form without a fight.

"Eren, tell me...who are you? What is your purpose in this life? Hm?"

He started sensually kissing from the ear to one of his cheeks.

"Tell me...who are you and what is your purpose?"