Chapter 6

"I-I won't do such thing! Historia....I will let you eat me if you want to have the life of a titan. I'm not good enough for anyone, all I bring is trouble and sorrow." Eren responded, soon looking down at the floor with sad eyes.

Historia was livid, a bit of it is targeted towards Eren but most of it is towards her father, "Cut the crap! Your life is worthy, you are worthy Eren! So don't say that your not!" Her dad can see the internal struggle within her. So he tries again to bring her fully on his side.

He clears his throat a little before speaking,"I will...be honest here. I found out the one who killed your sister and most of our family," he turns towards Eren and glares at him as the tone of his voice deepen into something dark and menacing, "It's his father..Grisha Yeager. If you care about family, kill the son and honor our name, Historia! And do it now." Despite the news being very shocking to hear to the point that it could be false, alas, it is true.

Both Eren and Historia's eyes widened in shock, the girl closed her eyes tightly and trembled with sadness and desperation for all of this to end. Unlike the last time, she allows herself to fall on her knees and full let out the tears she had been holding back. Harsh sobs recklessly rips through her mouth as her body shakes with each one out. Her father goes to her and kneels to her level, holding out the Titan serum.

"Here, darling. Do it!" She looks at the syringe and slowly takes it, looking it over. As Eren watched this whole thing, he held in his breath in fear and uneasiness. After what seems like a long time, she wipes her face with her free hand and rises to her feet. She looks at Eren and then at her father. She holds it like she's about to puncture it in her skin, making her father breath heavily in excitement.

But not for long, soon, his eyes widened and flared with anger and disbelief.

"You brat! How could you?! Why! Why, Historia! Do you know what you have done?!" Historia's face was blank as she glanced at her father kneeling before the broken syringe and the serum on the ground. Both her and Eren thought that everything is over now, but of course, it really isn't.

Her father leans his face forward and savagely licks it up before it goes to waste. The hostages looked on in shock as the older man withers and yelps as his body soon transforms into a huge, fat and muscular Titan. His now beady black eyes looks at his daughter in disgust.

"You continued the war.."