Chapter 3

A/n: Two years has pass, it is now 852. Eren and Historia have been kidnapped for something vile...but special. The gang will do whatever it takes to save them. Especially Armin, even if it means... he has to go through some things.

Sounds of horses running filled the mind that is currently consumed with darkness.

"Eren...wake up. Now. C'mon!"

Smack!

"Gah! Owww, what the h-... huh? Where am..I? Wait a second, Historia! Why are you here?! What's going on?"

The blond girl closed her eyes and sighed, a hand reaching up to rub her forehead. Has this boy really forgotten what happened to them? Oh well, might as well tell him before he loses his mind, and temper. Historia turned her body to face Eren, making sure to give out a message through body language that this is serious. She will only explain it once, just once.

"We have been kidnapped in order to fulfill this dream that my father has. I'm not totally sure what it is yet." Historia explained curtly. Ever since Ymir disappeared with Reiner and that boy, she has been acting different. Well, why not? The girl is in pain. She has just lost someone who is dear to her heart, who could possibly be her other half. Her identity has been revealed and her father came back after 10 or so long and difficult years just for what? A plan that could potentially be dangerous for all. Tears slowly formed in her eyes and soon glided itself down her face in thin streams. It made Eren gasp a little because, duh, to him, Historia just started crying for no reason.

Realizing that Eren is seeing her cry, she quicklynbut roughly rubbed the tears out of her eyes. Sky blue met hazel green, with her about to say something until Eren interrupted, holding up a hand.

"There is nothing wrong with having your moment of grief..to show weakness. Being able to show that your human makes you one of the strongest already."

———————————————————

Armin felt quite the opposite if you were to tell that to him.

He...had killed someone, not a Titan, but an actual person. For some reason, it felt bitter but a bit pleasurable as well during that moment in time. So many SPK/police force members were killed in cold blood. The blond haired boy felt like there should've been another way. But is there really a choice when it comes to war...the future of Humanity?

Oh yeah, right now, Armin is crying.

You see, Armin and Jean had to dress up as Eren and Historia respectively in order to throw the SPK off track and give the scouts some extra time. A group of men captured them and had the two, tied up. They were brought to this secluded warehouse, blindfolded. Once all of them reached a room to stay in, Jean's blindfold was taken off while Armin's stayed on.

"Ohh, what a pretty girl we have here. She would do be perfect to give birth to my children."

"No, not you! Me! She's perfect for me, you see, my wife is so boring, nagging, ugly and fat nowadays. Not the woman I married. Therefore, in order to continue...hey! Weren't you even listening to me?!?"

The first man smirked and shrugged as he roamed his hands slowly all over poor Armin's body. The latter sucked in a sharp breath and tried to hold back vomit as the hands reached lower...and lower. It was too disgusting and became too much. That's where Armin just broke down crying and begged the man to stop what he's doing,it isn't right.

Wham!

A little bit of blood slowly oozed out of Armin's nose, causing the boy to yelp, eyes wide as the moon. A hand grabbed a rough hold of his hair and harshly yanked his head back. "Next time, I wouldn't be so merciful. Now shut up." Jean's muffled cries ranged through the small, locked room. He tries even more harder to get out of this trap, but it was useless. His eyes looked pained as he made eye contact with a desperate Armin. Whose becoming more afraid by the second.

Armin's shirt is removed.

"Whoa! Your not a girl after all, but a boy! Heh, no matter, it can still be fun."

"Wh-What? No...no!"

Then his pants and shoes.

"Stop this, please, please!"

Lastly, his underwear.

"*sobbing uncontrollably* Don't do this to me, please."

The man threw Armin onto the ground. He went on top of him, getting ready for his sick act. There was nothing to do but endear the pain and humiliation. The second man had long since gone away, getting some food and cigarettes. Jean had trouble looking away and stopping the guilt from spreading through his body.

His hands spread the blond's cheeks apart, he went in.

—————————————————————

A sharp pain shot through Eren's heart. The brunette grunted, a hand holding his chest. He closes his eyes and stayed in that position for a quick, quiet minute. This time, it was his turn to cry after the time was up. Sobs wrecked through his body as hands roughly clutched onto his hair.

Historia became afraid and rushed over to Eren. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" What he said next broke her heart.

"Armin is in 'trouble'."

"What kind...?"

"-sighs- Rape trouble. Don't ask me how I know... I just know."

"Alright, I will accept that answer... for now."

"...Thank you."