Chapter 14: Epilogue

Doxcrum was walking down the halls of one of the hidden laboratories of Hollow Bastion. All around him, Keyblade Wielders of Darkness were rushing to collect all their research on Heartless, dark magic, and the Multiverse in general. A Keyblade Wielder of Darkness accidently bumped into Doxcrum and dropped several pages. The Keyblade Wielders of Darkness apologized profusely while picking up the papers. Doxcrum however picked up one and looked at the paper, despite it being in ancient magic glyphs, Doxcrum was able to read it with ease. Doxcrum then looked at the Keyblade Wielders of Darkness who was trembling in his presence. 

"Run off, eejit."

"Ah! Yes Master Doxcrum!" The Keyblade Wielders of Darkness ran away with Doxcrum glaring at him. Doxcrum then walked to one of the laboratories where the lone Keyblade Wielders of Darkness was spooked by his presence. 

"We need to heed it soon, report."

"Ah yes! Well, the resurrection project was a failure because... well, see for yourself." The Keyblade Wielders of Darkness pressed a button and suddenly eleven human sized canisters revealed themselves in the lab. The canisters opened to reveal what was inside Doxcrum looked in and tilted his head in confusion. 

"What's wrong with them?"

"We able to fix their bodies but their hearts can't bond with them anymore. We're trying to find a way to tether the heart and eventually-"

"Nah, don't fix them, instead turn them into this." Doxcrum then handed the Keyblade Wielders of Darkness the Ansem report. However, the Keyblade Wielders of Darkness looked at it in confusion because he couldn't read ancient glyph. Doxcrum sighed in annoyance and used a spell to instantly translate the equation on the page, the Keyblade Wielders of Darkness gasped once he realized what it was.

"But this is how to make Replicas! Replicas are the reason-!" Doxcrum grabbed onto the Keyblade Wielders of Darkness's shoulder to shut him up. He cleared his throat out of fear as Doxcrum leaned in close to talk to him. 

"Then don't make them into Replicas, get rid o' th' main ingredient. Instead replace it with Darkness."

"But... We don't know what will result from this."

"I have a vague idea, just get it done. How about th' princess?"

"Well, the machine was unable to capture her since she was in the middle of a reality fracturing of some kind, but we did get something form her." The Keyblade Wielders of Darkness went to another computer and after typing the right command two more canisters showed up in the lab. The Keyblade Wielders of Darkness and Doxcrum walked up to them as they opened Doxcrum didn't say anything but inside he was deeply confused.

"Well, I'll be. I didn't think something like this was possible especially by accident."

"What shall I do with them Sir?"

"Stabilize them but don't let them loose their forms. I don't kinn how yet but these tois could be quite useful." Another Keyblade Wielders of Darkness walked into the room, this one lifted his hood to show a human boy with brown hair and green eyes. The only abnormality was that there were green crystals growing out of the right side of his face. 

"Hmph, report Shard."

"Yes Master Doxcrum. We have found Sora but... we're not exactly sure what exactly the place is."

"Show me." Shard waved his hand in front of Doxcrum and a dark mirror manifested allowing Doxcrum to see where Sora was. He saw him standing alongside Donald and Goofy, all three of them right in front of a castle Doxcrum hadn't seen since he destroyed the Land of Departure. Doxcrum started laughing at the sight which spooked both Shard and the other Keyblade Wielders of Darkness. 

"Well, how about that, Castle Oblivion. Th' last defense th' Wand used to keep me from finding th' Sword." Doxcrum then raised his hand and manifested the Wayward Wind Keyblade. 

"Though she didn't succeed now did she? Hehehe, say, ye said ye got those two from th' princess yea?"

"Uh! Yes Master Doxcrum!"

"Hmmm... Then there main be something I can get form him. I just need to... break some chains... Hahahahaha! You! Get th' blonde a body ready and bring her to Castle Oblivion. I'll open a Void for you when you're ready but don't keep me waiting too long, ye hear?"

"Yes Master Doxcrum!"

"Oh, and tell everyone to relax, if my plan works, no one will be left to halt us." Doxcrum manifested a void and entered, suddenly he was inside Hollow Bastion. 

"Haaa, built to be a death trap for the Dark Army, but now it's going to be th' downfall for th' Champion o' Light." Doxcrum knew staying here for long would be unwise, but he still needed to ensure that Sora would stay in the castle long enough to suffer its effects. As such he separated twelve of his copies from himself and they all lined up alongside the doors, like soldiers guarding an entourage. Doxcrum didn't even need to give them orders, they all were him, so they all knew what to do. Each and every one of them used dark magic to start changing their faces until they looked like one of the eleven members of the Dark Army that Sora and Kairi defeated. However, Doxcrum noticed that there was still one who hadn't changed and that was because Sora and his friends never defeated any more than eleven members. 

"Ah... hm... Oh! I know." Doxcrum's copy knew what he was thinking, quite literally since they shared the same mind. The copy then started shrinking as its face changed until it was an exact copy of Riku.

"Perfect, now go wait in the top." The Riku copy nodded, opened a void, and was about to enter.

"Ah! Hold up, I almost forgot." Doxcrum then reached the air until his hand tore through the space and reached into a dark pocket dimension. Then he pulled out a ball of black, dark purple, and red energy, It was pulsing and buzzing around as if it was alive and full of rage. 

"Set up a wee trap for yer murker, eh Lad?" the Riku copy nodded while smiling he then took the orb of energy and walked into the void. 

"Now then... What should I..." Before Doxcrum could think of a way to keep Sora in the Castle, Sora himself alongside Donald and Goofy entered. Doxcrum tried thinking of something, anything on the spot but all he could think of was cards. Thats when Doxcrum came up with stupidest idea, he mentally groaned at how bad it was but frankly he didn't have the time to think of anything better. Doxcrum then used his magic to manifest an enchanted card in his hands. 

"Oi Sora! Ye up for a card game Lad? Hahahahaha!"

***

Thats it! Its finally over! God this took forever but man was it worth it. Thought it was probably a bad idea to be working on this while still taking classes in college, don't worry I passed and graduated. But you don't care about that, so anyways! Thank you everyone who has decided to read this, it was an absolute passion project of mine and was inspired by a the How To Fix Kingdom Hearts Series by Cryptonix02, as you could probably tell. But obviously I did take my own liberties like creating Doxcrum, the shadow with the red eyes and for goat horns that mocked Sora throughout the series, Having Sora fight Lea and the others early on, and some other stuff. It's actually because of the differences that I recommend you go check it out on YouTube yourself. Who knows maybe you'll like his version better than mine. 

But anyways if you really liked this story then, please vote for it and comment what you liked and also what you hated. All criticism is good criticism so long as it's backed by facts and not just stupid rambling about how my work is awful. If you think my work is awful, please tell me why. Don't just say I suck and leave, as a writer I want to know why my writing sucks so I can get better. So please tell me why you liked it or why you hated it. Also, because this took so long, I'm going to take a break before I work on the next one. But just so you know it's going to be called, Kingdom Hearts: Dark Hearts and Hollow Bodies. Until then hope your all doing well! Bye!