XII

"I saved them, Y/n." Your brother said, looking at his bandaged wrist. "Yeah..." You agreed, but you know what that means.

"I have to go now." He said, smiling. "Yeah, I'll... I'll see you in the future, Michi." You agreed sadly. He engulfed you in a hug. You hugged back, choking in your tears to make sure he doesn't notice.

"Don't miss me too much." He said, ruffling your hair. "Like hell I would!" You punched him making him wince.

You arrived at the Tachibana's with Hina opening the door. "Takemichi, you always arrive in the weirdest times!" She scolded, making your brother laugh nervously. "Y/n, you too?" She asked as you scratched your cheek.

She sighed, calling Naoto seemingly already knowing why you were here. "Ah, Hina." Your brother called, reaching out to his pocket. "Here." He handed her a necklace with a four-leaved clover pendant.

"I'm making up for keeping you in all that crap." He answered. "Really?" You asked yourself as they flirted with each other. "Wow." You turned to see Naoto has arrived. "I'm sorry for interrupting your flirting." He said nonchalantly.

"Naoto! How long have you been standing there?" Hina panicked. "Nice gift." He commented, walking towards Takemichi. "Naoto." Your brother called. "Let's shake hands." He said, outstretching his hand. "Huh?"

"Man, you can't be more blunt?" You asked sarcastically, making your brother irk. "You really like hand shaking huh?" Naoto asked.

"Oh, by the way, Hina." Takemichi looked at her one last time. "Have a good life." He smiled. "What's with you?" She asked. "Yeah, you about to die or something?" You asked, he only ignored you. "Naoto..." He looked at the boy again, as he sighed. "...Fine." He gripped his hand, shaking it.

Takemichi's in the future now. 12 years from now, Hina, Atsushi, You and everyone else. You'll be safe now.

I wish I could time-leap.

'Oh my gosh- CAN YOU SHUT UP?'

Haha, No <3.

"Oh, he just left." Naoto deadpanned as Hina entered their home confused but giddy. "Yeah, Sorry 'bout that." You said, walking towards the elevator of the building. "By the way, that thing you said..." Naoto recalled.

"Hm?" You turned to him in curiosity. "The voices. Have you just started hearing them?" He asked. "Not really, it's been like... A month I think."

He thought for a bit before patting you shoulder. "I'll research about it some more." He smiled. "You don't have to-" "Too late, already started!" He said before running towards his apartment, leaving you alone.

You sighed. Starting to walk down the stairs.

Well, ain't he the sweetheart. A voice suddenly cooed making you flinch.

He's gonna find out about us! A worried, yet seemingly young voice said.

Like he can. The usual monotone man laughed.

"Do you guys have names or something?" You asked, gripping the sling of your bag as you walked.

Technically, Yes, but we're not supposed to tell you. She was back, the usual calm and gentle female voice. "Why not?" You asked, your hands gripped on your bag as you watched the arrow indicating the floor you were on.

What part of "The only thing you need to do is listen to us" did you not understand? And he also came back. The loud, cocky, bossy voice. "You're obnoxious, you know that?" You commented, rubbing your ears.