I

July 7, 2005.
7:23 p.m.Tokyo, Japan
Hanagaki Residence.

Y/n Hangaki.
Takemichi Hangaki's sibling.

Yes, You heard that right. The Crybaby Hero's sibling. What a life.

But, unlike your brother, you're not the type to get yourself in some kind of life defying situation. At least that's what you plan for the rest of your life.

Reading a book while your mother prepares your dinner, you impatiently wait for your brother to arrive. Of course, knowing him he'd probably be somewhere on the brink of death or visiting his girlfriend. No in between.

"Y/n, have you tried calling your brother?" Your mother asked as she wiped her hands dry. You nodded, taking out your phone to show 8 missed calls. She sighed, preparing the dinner table.

'That dumbass just doesn't pick up.' You deadpanned. He was older, but he was stubborn. If your life was deducted one year everytime you snap about his stubbornness, you'd be dead now.

You were about to walk to your dining room when somebody knocked on the door. You opened the door to your, of course, beaten up brother. "What happened to you? You didn't pick up-" Before you could finish your interrogation he engulfed you in a hug, restraining your breaths.

"Oi! What are you doing?" You yelled, muffled by his chest. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled. You were confused, pushing him away as he cried. "Takemichi, what are you doing?" Your mom asked as she walked to view. He shook his head, wiping his tears aggressively as your mom looked at him worriedly.

Sure, you were used to him getting in trouble, but he looked so down. That you weren't used to. "Come on, you look like shit." You pulled him to the bathroom to tend to his wounds. "Y/n! Language!" Your mother scolded you, making you and Takemichi snicker.

"So what's up with you?" Taking cotton and putting betadine and lightly patting his scratches with it. "I- I..." He pased trying to find a way to explain his situation. Would it even be a good idea?

"I'mfromthefututreandnowI'mtryingtosaveHinaandyoufromdyingbyjoiningTomanevenifthey'rethereasonyou'redeadbutit'stheonlywaytosaveyouboth!" He explained.

You didn't get a thing. You stared at him dumbfoundedly as he tried to catch his breath.

"Huh?" He flicked your forehead, surprising you. "You think I'm crazy, don't you?" He frowned. "Probably." You retorted. "Okay, let me just try to..." You tried to recall what he said. Putting your chin between your thumb and index while your arm rests on the other.

"'I'm from the future, and I'm trying to save you and Hina.' Yeah?" You reviewed, As he nods. "'And now I'm going to join Toman. Even if they're the reason you're dead.' Wow, didn't know you were going to side with the killers, Michi." You taunted, making him flinch and glare at you.

You looked calm, but the thought of your brother from the future scared you slightly. How? How was he from the future? How did you die?

"July 2, 2017, You died after visiting Hina. July 4, 2017, Hina got killed with Naoto, they both died. Until, well, I met Naoto here. So now he's alive. But you and Hina were still dead." He explained sadly.

12 years in the future.

"Naoto got killed too, huh?" You pondered. "You know who Naoto is?!" Takemichi wondered. Sometimes you were confused if he was forgetful or just straight up stupid.

"Yes, he's one of my friends. I thought I told you about them lots of times." You deadpanned. "Eh? I forgot." He commented, which made you want to facepalm yourself.

"But why are you telling me this?" You asked, finishing up your cleaning. "Eh?! Cause you're my sibling!" He said. "Takamichi, Y/n, Time for dinner!" Your mother called. "Coming, mama!" You called back.

"Takemichi you need to stop picking fights with others." Your mother said, pulling his ear making him wince. You were still trying to process the thoughts in your head.

Your death, Your brother, Time Travelling? Time Leaping? This was confusing.

Not long after dinner, while doing the dishes, Takemichi decided to explain his situation more.

"Alright, so this Kisaki dude and Mikey guy killed me and Hinata?" You asked as Takemichi wiped the dishes dry. "Exactly. They make a really gigantic gang. So I have to make sure they don't meet. But I have to find at least one of them first."

'Kisaki... Mikey. Just who are you two?' You pondered.

'Why the heck did you kill me?!' You deadpanned, squeezing the sponge you were holding. Agitated by whoever these guys were.

"So how did you time leap?" Rinsing the last plate, glancing at your brother. "July 5, 2017. I was about to go to work when I got pushed into the train tracks. Then BOOM! I'm in the past. He explained, placing the plate down.

"Then when I met Naoto here in the past, I shook his hand, and now I can go into the past and future by shaking his hand." He said, waving his arms around. You'd never admit it but you thought it was cool.

"Sorry, I couldn't protect you... But this time, I'll make sure you won't die!" He said, curling his fist and colliding it with his chest. You smiled at him, still agitated by your future. But your brother's assuring statement made it a bit better.

You trusted him. Even if he wasn't the smartest, he was genuine.

"I'll help you then." You offered.

"Eh?"

"Y/N!" He cried, smothering you, making you yelp in disgust. "Let goooo!" You whined.

Help.

Help.

Help.

Voices started to flood your head which confused you. You winced at the sudden migrain, also probably because Takemichi was crushing you.

"You'll really help?" He asked, letting you go and sitting down on one of the stools in the kitchen. "Yes, idiot. I don't want to die... yet." You mumbled the last part.

"What?" He asked skeptically. "Just kidding." You laughed.

"Where do we start?" You asked, making him assimilate a plan. "I have no idea..." He confessed, rubbing the back of his head, which you hit in retaliation.

"You're an idiot." You sighed walking to the living room where you left your book, sitting on the couch.

"Well I have to find one of them first." He analyzed. "Yamagishi said that Mikey's the current leader of Toman. I just have to make a way for him to notice me."

"You sound like a desperate school girl." You commented making him irk a nerve. "Okay, find Mikey. Then what?" He thought for a bit.

"Join Toman?" He remembered. "Then?" He pondered for a bit before groaning in confusion. "I don't know Y/n, you tell me!" He yelled.

"Hey, Shut up! Mama's sleeping!" You scolded, making him slap his mouth to quiet himself.

"Let's do this step by step. Find Mikey. Once you do, we'll form a plan for you to get in, yeah?" You suggested. He nodded, stretching his limbs as he yawned.

"Night, N/n." He said before heading upstairs to his room. "Night, Michi."

Find your own killers.

This'll be exhausting.