28

BEFORE

BEFORE

Maddy was in the hot tub at Bryce's house when she noticed Hannah walking around the pool alone "Is that?" she whispered, squinting her eyes before a huge smile came across her face "Hannah fucking Baker!" she yelled to gain the girls attention, also getting the attention of the others she was sitting with.

"Hey Mads" Hannah smiled, running her eyes along the other occupants who were in the hot tub. She was surprised to see Jess at another party however she would be a hypocrite to complain, she was surprised to see herself at one too. 

"Hey! Could you do me a solid and grab me a slice of pepperoni?" Jess smiled, Hannah nodding in agreement as Zach called out after her "Hannah me too, in fact two slices" keeping his arm wrapped around Amy, the bitch he took to Winter Formal.

The group cheered once she brought over the whole pizza box "Hannah Baker here to save the day" Jess and Maddy chuckled loudly, everyone was drunk.

"Bakers pizza at your service" she replied grinning softly as she handed it to Jess after she put her beer bottle down.

"Oh my god you are amazing" Jess sighed happily.

"Ugh you're gonna get pizza grease in the water" Amy scolded to which Maddy just rolled her eyes at and sat back besides Monty who couldn't keep his hands off of the girl.

"Think of it as a moisturizing spa treatment" Hannah input jokingly, crossing her arms over her chest nervously.

"I read somewhere that pepperoni reduces cellulite" Jess pointed out.

"Wait really?" Maddy gasped, grabbing a piece however before she could start eating it Monty grabbed her wrist gently and took a huge bite while she playfully glared at him making him laugh.

"Yeah I actually read that too except it only works mixed with cheese" Hannah replied, trying not to let her face show how much she was cursing Monty in her head for acting like an innocent boyfriend.

"And tomato sauce" Jess and Hannah both laugh.

"Have u been here all night?" Maddy questioned, she was sure if she had she would've seen her.

Hannah shook her head, a hint of a smile on her face "No I uh.. I just got here"

The girl under Zach's arm frowns, adding in a bitchy tone "Oh just when everyone is leaving" 

"Watch you tone. Maybe you should leave" Maddy snapped causing everyone to look at her surprised. Amy glared at the girl and Maddy glared right back.

Jess let out a slight giggle, trying to ease the tension which worked as everyone else joined in "This party is far from over, don't just stand there get in!" she exclaimed scotting back to Justin as to make room for the girl.

"I didn't bring a bathing suit" Hannah shook her head as Maddy got out of Monty're hold and shuffled closer to her.

"So? Just wear your underwear, everyone else is. It's just like a bikini" she spun around showing her matching hot pink lace underwear "Don't be such a pussy get in!"

Both Jess and Maddy teasingly splashed Hannah with water trying to persuade her to come in before she finally smiled backing away "Woah. No, okay, okay. Stop" beginning to get undressed.

***

Monty and Maddy were both kissing heavily, warm bodies pressed together and tasting the alcohol on each others lips. Maddy was basically straddling him and he had his hands on her ass and waist, not even noticing the angry look on Zach's face and the judgemental one on Amy's, not that they would've cared.

"Oh my god are they going to do it right in here?" Amy scoffed.

Maddy pulled back from Monty slightly which made him whine in protest before turning to the girl with a smirk "suck my dick" before locking lips with her boyfriend again. Jess and Justin both laughed loudly however it wasn't long before they were in a similar position meanwhile Hannah laid her head back, looking up at the dark starred sky.

"Nah there's like eight rooms in that house" Zach chuckled despite his tensed jaw.

Jess and Justin clumsily attempted at getting out of the hot tub, both of them laughing and  spilling beer all over Hannah in the process "I'm sorry Hannah" Jess snorted.

"Oh wait, are you guys leaving?" Hannah asked worriedly, Monty made her uncomfortable even if he was preoccupied with Maddy and she didn't speak to the other two.

"Don't worry they're not going far and we'll stay" Maddy reassures as Monty continues to kiss all over her neck making her let out a breathy moan and really regret her last statement.

Monty clearly disagreed with that statement as he shook his head and suddenly stood up stepping out of the hot tub with Maddy's legs still wrapped around his waist.

"Sorry Han he's really convincing" she giggled as Monty carried her into the main part of the house and to one of Bryce's guest rooms. If only she had stayed out there a little longer maybe Bryce wouldn't have gotten the chance to do what he did to Hannah.

"