14

Maddy and Monty were laughing with Justin in the back as they sped through the school parking lot, the radio playing softly when suddenly they were lurched forward

Maddy and Monty were laughing with Justin in the back as they sped through the school parking lot, the radio playing softly when suddenly they were lurched forward. Monty had slammed on the breaks right before he was about to hit people walking across the pedestrian crossing, one of them being Alex Standall.

"What the fuck man people are trying to walk here!" Alex yelled with a hand holding the front of Monty's jeep. The three of them shared a look and burst out laughing, they didn't hit him and they seen Alex as a friend so they thought it was extremely amusing. People were still walking by however slower as to see how this would play out. Alex didn't find the situation humorous at all as he glared at Monty.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Alex continued to yell, becoming more furious at the fact they were weren't taking this situation seriously. He stormed over to Monty's side of the car and seethed at him through the rolled down window. 

"Dude, Alex chill. It's all good" Monty snickered, attempting to calm his friend the fuck down, he didn't see what he had done wrong. 

"Oh it's all good?" Alex asked sarcastically "you think that you can just run people over like everyone else in this fucking school?"

Monty shook his head, trying his best to stay calm "You're tripping man," he looked towards Maddy who gave him a reassuring smile, he didn't want to get into another fight and have her annoyed at him.

Alex however didn't want to let it go as he nodded condescendingly "Okay, get out of the car" he growled. Monty just stared at him in shock.

When Alex saw Monty wasn't moving he slammed his hand against the side of the car "Get out of the car. Get out. Get out of the fucking car!" he yelled as Monty threw his door open, slamming it into Alex's torso. 

Alex doubled over and Maddy and Justin were quick at jumping out of the car after Monty. Maddy was confused, she thought Monty and Alex were friends and she had no fucking idea what was up with him. Justin was looking at Alex incredulously and tried to defuse the situation before something happened they would regret "Alex calm the fuck down" he interjected.

"You calm down, I am calm. I am so fucking calm" Alex seethed. He had gone from angry teen to full psychopath in minutes and other students were crowding around and pulling their phones out to video.

"You don't want to do this man" Monty calmly spoke. 

"You think I'm scared of you?" Alex scoffed.

"You should be"

"Fuck you" Alex shot back and suddenly shoved Monty full force into the car. Maddy's mouth dropped open in shock however when she seen Monty stalking towards Alex she quickly grabbed his arm "Hey baby don't it's not worth it" which seemed to calm him down yet Alex's next words made his fury rise again. 

"Yeah listen to your little bitch of a girlfr-" before Alex could even finish his sentence he was punched so hard he fell to the ground. Maddy would've tried to stop him again but she was fucking pissed. 

(DISCONTINUED) HANDLE IT | ᴍ.ᴅ.ʟ.ᴄ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara