21

"Oh, wait everyone

"Oh, wait everyone. It's Justin Foley, Zach Dempsey and thee Madison Campbell" 

The three of us looked up to see Clay, Courtney and a crowd of unfamiliar students behind them. What the actual fuck is going on?

"Star basketball players here at Liberty High and Maddy? Star cheerleader captain, who is dating a psychotic jerk" Clay continued making Maddys jaw drop.

"Hey Justin where's my bike?" Clay asked before turning to the foreign students "He stole my bike"

"You stole his bike?" the girl asked angrily

"What the fuck, what are you doing?" Justin asked, avoiding Maddy's question.

"I'm giving our new foreign exchange students a tour. Figured they should know who runs the school right guys?" Clay stated enthusiastically, as if they were having a normal conversation.

"Clay.." Maddy trailed off unsurely.

"Right, right moving on where were we?" he questioned, turning to face Courtney who looked nervous as to where this was going "Right the auditorium. Oh, oh but before we go, I want to show you something super cool okay?" 

"Clay cut it out" Courtney stated firmly but Clay walked on away from her.

"Look at these lockers. They all look alike right?" there was a brief pregnant pause where everyone who was around that was on the tapes slowly gathered and seemed to be catching on "not this one" he added tapping Hannah's locker "this one is special it belonged to a girl who killed herself"

Maddy shook her head slightly but didn't input anything, he was just telling the honest truth and people needed to hear it.

"You see all these 'don't kill yourself' posters up on the wall? They weren't up before. They put them up because she killed herself and why did she do it? because the kids here treated her like shit!" Clay scowled.

"Jenson that's enough" Justin spoke calmly, attempting to grab ahold of him but he jerked out of his hold.

"But no one wants to admit it so they paint over the bathrooms and put a memorial because that's the kind of school this is. Everyone is just so nice until they drive you to kill yourself!" he yelled furiously "And sooner or later the truth's going to come out. It's gonna come out"

***

Maddy was sat between Justin and Zach on the bleachers alongside Jess, Courtney and Alex waiting on Marcus to discuss the 'current situation'

"He's out of his mind" Justin stated, clearly annoyed.

"We played by Hannah's rules. It's not fair if the tapes get out there because Clay went postal" Courtney spoke up.

"He's not going to go public" Zach denied

"It feels like he might" Courtney replied.

"He's just sad okay let him be" Alex cut in before groaning, grabbing his stomach.

"Are you getting your stomach things again?" Jess asked "come sit down"

"What stomach things?" Justin spat, jealousy shown in his voice.

"He loved her and she died okay? he's not going crazy just give him a second" Maddy spoke up this time, causing all eyes to turn to her.

"He's not sad, he's getting revenge" Courtney spoke.

Maddy groaned "Shut up Courtney of course he's sad and it's not like we don't deserve it"

The door opening caught the group's attention as they all tensed slightly however when they saw it was just Marcus they relaxed.

"Dude you're late" Justin chastised.

"I talked to Tony, he says he'll take care of it" Marcus stated, not bothering with pleasantries.

"What does that even mean exactly?" Maddy asked, not wanting Clay to get hurt.

"Tony's a dick" Justin scoffed.

"He's not a dick" Zach and Maddy both frowned.

"He's a dick, he's a prick and he's a cock" he replied.

"Dude those are all the same thing" Zach stated confused.

"No. They're nuances of meaning" Justin clarified making Maddy raise her eyebrows. Nuances? Since when did he know words like that?

"Look Tony isn't going to do shit" he continued angrily "we have to take care of this ourselves, end that little bastard once and for all"

"That's insane" Jess and Maddy both exclaimed in disbelief.

"I don't know" stammered "what if we make it looks like a suicide" 

"Justin that's fucking insane, what the fuck" the short brunette cried out, feeling her chest constrict at how casually he was proposing this.

Justin however either didn't hear her or didn't want to answer as he kept going "How tragic is that. Two star crossed lovers or some shit like that"

"Grow up Justin" Zach growled.

"Are you really telling me to grow up? little mama's boy" Justin laughed.

"Yeah I am" he stated.

Alex grunts in pain again, still holding onto his stomach making Justin roll his eyes "Dude go see a fucking doctor"

"I've seen a dozen doctors dude" Alex grumbled.

"One thing, if one thing had gone differently somewhere along the line maybe none of this would of happened" Maddy softly spoke.