09

BEFORE

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

BEFORE

"Sooo, how's it going" Maddy asked as she leaned forward in her chair which was next to Jeff and across from Clay.

"It was good, listen you need to work on paragraph structure and you used the word 'unique' like seven times" Clay said looking towards Jeff. 

Jeff gave a noise of disagreement, he was confused he didn't see why he had to change it he was proud of his use of vocabulary. Maddy, sensing his confused leaned back onto his arm which was wrapped around the back of her chair and tried to word it so he could understand what he meant "What Clay means Jeff is that yeah it's good vocabulary you just need to widen it, if something is unique then the other 6 things have to be something different"

Jeff smiled at the beautiful girl next to him before looking towards Clay who he noticed was staring elsewhere and that ended up being Angie. He looked at Clay with a small smirk "Ah, you saw the list then"

Maddy looked towards him questingly "What fucking list J?" making both boys turn to look at her apprehensively. Jeff rubbed the back of his neck nervously "Um, some list that got made with girls' names under things like 'best lips, face, boobs' and there's a column for the worst too...you actually got put under 'best overall' I don't think Monty was too happ-" Jeff didn't get to finish before Maddy had stood up angrily.

"Who fucking made it?" she demanded. Jeff looked at Clay and then back at Maddy "I-um Mads calm-" but Maddy cut him off again "Jeff I love you and you're my best friend but you better tell me who fucking made it!" she yelled. 

He knew she deserved to know, he was pissed when he first seen it so he can't imagine how she was feeling so he sighed defeatedly and murmured the name and before he could say anything else Maddy was already storming out. 

Maddy stomped into the boys locker room not even taking notice of Hannah in front of her and walked up to Alex who was surrounded by all the guys. "You fucking cunt! did you do it?" she shouted angrily whilst he looked at her wide-eyed. Monty, Justin and Zach realising what this was about tried to interrupt but she just ignored them. Alex stumbled over his words and turned slightly red, trying to come up with anything to get her to calm down but she wasn't listening. Hannah stood behind her slightly glad she wasn't the only one here and wasn't the only one angry about the list. 

Alex flashed his eyes towards the guys around him trying to get some support before swallowing nervously and stuttering a squeaky "I-um yeah, but not alone" which seemed to only make her angrier.

"Who?" she asked calmly. Hannah marveled at the way she could go from being so angry to calm in just a few seconds. Alex looked like a deer in headlights at that question but Maddy grasped his hair and brought his face closer to hers and repeated her question.

He shook his head as best he could in her grip and croaked out a quiet "I can't" which made her laugh sarcastically. Zach shared a look with Justin and they both looked towards Monty who looked like he had no idea what to do but even they had to admit, he deserved it. Before the conversation could continue, the gym teacher strode in-between some of the guys who were all standing around in shock and interrupted by shouting "Miss.Campbell you are not allowed in here this is the boys locker room" making her roll her eyes.

"Fucking so?" she replied which gathered some laughs from the guys who had seemingly snapped out of their shock of the situation. "So that means you need to leave girls" he replied sternly. She dropped her hand from Alex's hair and stepped back giving him a blank look "Fine" she said calmly, too calmly. She was about to turn around before she brought her foot up and kicked him in-between the legs making him hunch over and groan in pain. 

"Miss Campbell!" the teacher shouted over the 'oohs' and laughs of the crowd however Maddy just linked her arms with Hannahs and walked out not before giving Monty a small smile which he reciprocated with an even bigger one.

Hannah looked towards Maddy in shock before saying "I can't believe you just did that," whilst Maddy raised her eyebrows "that was fucking amazing" she added making them both laugh.