S2-Chapter: Fifteen

Hi
=====
Narrator's Pov :
(At the star sanses base)

A few weeks had passed and ink had many AUs on his side. Of course that's was only because he told them that the bad sanses had kidnapped classic and that he couldn't find their base.

He also told them that Nightmare had declared war. So they needed more skeletons on their team to win and save classic.

Even though ink explained to the others what was happening. They still asked him things as "why would you need our help it's only NM and his gang your fighting?" Or "what was the reason that they kidnapped classic and why would NM declare war for that fact?".

Ink not wanting to get caught that he was the one who declared war, kept coming up with more lies. Which the others believed and after a lot of convincing some agreed. On the other hand most still didn't agree to join, since they didn't really belive some of those "true" words of the creator.

And so ink had just finished his last meeting to get more allies for the war. Only like 400 more join and ink now had around 5 thousand or so copies of AUs that joined to "save" classic.

+-----------------+
With dream and swap
+-----------------+
Still Narrator's Pov
+----------------+

"Hey dream do you think that NM and the others will win?" Asked swap in a concerned tone.

"Why do you ask swap?" Dream asked.

"Well because compared to ink who has like thousands of AUs on his side. NM only has like what 15-20?"said swap upset.

(Yea sorry idk how many they are 😐)

"Well it's true that it may seem as if they are at a disadvantage, but knowing my brother the other skeletons he got might be as strong as him, error, and me." Responded dream taking a sip of coffee afterwards.

Blue blowed on his coffee to cool it down and said,"yea, you're right. I shouldn't be worried but it's still concerning."

"Yes, even I am concerned about this because we never know what will happen." Said dream.

Swap just nodded and they continued to drink their coffee and talk.

+---------------+
Uh hi. Um sorry I haven't posted in like 2 months. It's not that I didn't have motivation I just didn't post for some reason. Yea I'm weird 😐. Well hope ya enjoyed. Buh bye 🙃. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

안녕 모두들 다음 장에서 만나요!
(Bye I'll see you all next chapter)ꨄ