S2- Chapter: Eleven

Hello
•~~~~~~~~~~~•
Narrator's Pov
•~~~~~~~~~~~•

Blue then said,"Hey dream and classic, how are you guys." He then just put on a small smile on his face.

Dream and classic turned around and where surprised to see blue.

Dream asked,"What are you doing here blue?" And gestured blue to sit with them.

Blue then said with a hit of sadness in his voice,"Oh, well I had an argument with ink."

Both the other skeletons were confused as to why the other got into a argument with ink.

Classic asked blue curiously,"Why did you argue with ink, isn't he your friend?"

Blue just said with a bit of anger,"Well yea but it just got me mad at the things ink is doing to get you back. When you seem perfectly fine with the others."

Dream then said,"Well what did you to argue about and how did you know I was here."

Blue answered,"Well I asked ink were you where at and he said you were at your brother's. I don't really what to talk about the argument."

Dream then said,"Oh,that's ok but how come ink didn't come to get me when he knows my brother is NM?"

Blue said,"Well that's the thing we were fighting about. Ink for some reason forgot your brother was NM."

Classic then said,"How can ink forget his friend's brother is one of his enemies?"

Blue was about to answer classic when NM walked up to them and said,"Well you see my moon flower that creator can forget things easily."

The three skeletons turned around to face NM. Classic just said,"Thanks for telling NM."

Nightmare then said,"Your welcome darling, but anyway we should go back inside because the other are about to come back. And bother I think it would be best if you and blue go back to your base."

The other three got up and dream said,"Alright then, well see later classic and brother."

Both dream and blue waved bye to the other two. Then went in the portal dream had created.

Classic then said,"We should head inside like you said."

NM nodded and both skeletons went back in the castle.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
At the star sanses base
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Dream and blue appeared out of the portal. And ended up at the meeting room. Where ink was still at.

Ink turned around to see his friends and yelled,"Why the heck where you with NM!?"

Dream went to sit down on one of the chairs that where in the long table. While blue left to go elsewhere as he was still frustrated with ink.

Ink then proceeded to sit down on the other side of the table on the chair in front of dream.

Dream just said calmly,"Well I wanted to talk with my brother and besides I didn't tell him anything of what your planning to do. Also most of the time I was chatting and catching up with classic since he hasn't been with us for some time."

Ink then said,"Fine I'll believe you but if I find out that you told NM anything. You will no longer be part of the star sanses."

Dream still calm as ever just responded,"That's alright with me, but I hope you know that you will be losing a friend. If you actually kick me out of the group."

Ink just ignored what dream said and asked,"Well since you talked with classic, can you tell me if he's alright."

Dream just said in a serious tone,"Classic is alright my brother and his underlings have done nothing to him. He has no scratches on him and is mentally fine."

Ink smile at hearing that and said/asked,"Well that's great to hear. But anyways dream did NM tell you anything about what he was going to do?"

Dream said,"No my brother did not tell me a thing. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go and check on blue since he is still feeling negative feelings about your little argument you guys had. Have a good day ink."

With that dream got up from his seat and went to blue's room.

Ink just sat there confused as to why his friend seemed annoyed with him.

Ink thought/question himself'I know I had an argument with blue but why is dream taking blue's side? I'm the one who's right in this?'

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Well that's all for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed. Also if your a multi shipper and ship errormare I just started a book about the ship kinda. Well the book is mostly about Nightmare but it has errormare. But anyways if you readers want you can go and check it out.

Ok sorry for that I'm sure you readers don't really care. Also from now on I'm going to be using the book cover picture to put on the top because I have no other pics to put. Yeeeeaaaah sorry. Welp bye I guess.😑👋