Chapter: Three

What up readers here's chapter 3! Enjoy!🙃

+-----------+
N

arrator's Pov:
+-----------+
It had been 2 or so days since classic had been staying at the castle. He had been getting along with the others. Especially cross they mostly hung out together.

Well of course when they had a chance. Since nightmare mostly had classic be with him and surprisingly classic had actually started to get along with NM.

Of course when ever NM tryed to kiss classic he didn't like it but Classic couldn't do much.

Since NM always had him in a tight grip but not tight enough that it would hurt classic.
+------------+
Some hours later
+------------+
(NM-nightmare,C-classic,I-ink,D-dream,S-swap,E-error)*talking*

The gang and classic went to meet up with the star sanses.when they got there like they agreed the day before when they talked it was only ink,dream,Swap,and outer.

I:Ok were here like you asked now weres classic.

C:I'm right here ink.

Ink the started to run to classic to get him and taked him.when NM got in front of ink.Making ink stop.

I:Get out of the way Nightmare and let classic come here with us.So we can go back home.

NM:No can do Ink.

I:Come on classic go with outer to take you with while me,dream, and swap fight them.

E: I wouldn't do that I were you ink.

I:And why should I lisent to you error? Said Ink a bit sassy.

C:Ink were not here so that I can go back with you guys.Were here to talk to you guys about something important.

D:What do you mean classic? Dream the started to walk up to them and stop to stand right next to ink.

NM:What he means dear brother is that the important thing that we want to talk about is that Classic will be staying with us from now on.

NM then started to smirk when he saw the angry expression Ink was making.

S:Classic what does he that you will be stay with them?

Swap then proceeded to walk and stand next to dream.

E:Oh my goodness are you guys stupid or what did you not understand the fact that classic is staying with us!?geez!

After what error said the others started to laugh.

I:Well classic isn't staying with you guys.Cuz I know you did guys must of forced classic to stay with you.

C:Ink they didn't force me it was my choice.

I:What do you mean it was your choice!?

C: look ink just stop trying to get me back cuz I won't go back with you guys. I mean we can probably still talk now and then but I WON'T be STAYING with YOU guys ANYMORE.

And with that error opened a portal. Classic and the others left Ink,dream,swap, and outer standing there speechless. All of them trying to process what just had happened. When ink got out of his thoughts.

I:We won't stop until we have classic back. I have feeling that NM did something to him. The other three skeletons just nodded their heads in agreement.

When the others got back error opened a window to see how the skeletons reacted after they left and heard what ink said. Error just closed the window.

E:Is that squid really that stupid or does he not understand the language we spoke.

The others except for NM and classic just noded and started to laugh at error's statement. NM and classic just left the others enjoying themselves on what just had happened and started talking shit about the 'good' sanses.

(With classic and Nightmare)
+--------------+
Still Narrator's Pov:
+--------------+
C:So what will we do now that ink still won't give up?

NM: don't worry I have just the plan to deal with that.

After what was said a devilish smirk appeared on NM's face.

C:So what's the plan?

NM:We will.....

+----------+
Cliffhanger!

While I think of a plan.
*nervous laugh* welp hope you enjoyed the chapter. But don't worry I will update once I get an idea of what the plan will be.And sorry for the grammar mistakes. Bye have a good day or night.