S1- Chapter: Five

*Yello Ch.5 enjoy.😑👌
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

*Narrator's Pov*

The next day

Classic woke up to see that NM was already up and wasn't in the room anymore. He out of bed to get ready for the day. He went to take a shower and changed clothes. Classic was wearing one of NM hoodies, with a white shirt,black shorts that reach the knees. White socks with whatever shoes you readers want. After classic was done getting ready he went down stairs. To be greeted by the others. He then headed to NM study room and said hello. NM just said good morning and gave him a kiss. "Hey NM can we go somewhere today cuz it's getting boring being inside all day?" Asked classic."Sure there's actually a really beautiful place around here." Responded Nightmare. Classic just gave him a smile and went to tell the others that they were going out for a bit. After he told the other only cross was actually exited of going out.

Like an hour later thay went to the place.(Just imagine a beautiful place you readers like) Once they got there the other just went their separate ways to explore the place."Wow NM you were right this place is beautiful."Said classic with a smile.NM just said,"Yeah it sure is."

*Later again*

After being there for some hours a portal appeared. They all get together and get into fighting position. And out of the portal came lots of paint they were able to dodge it but classic and got trapped in chains. And once again another portal appeared dream and blue came out of it. They went to classic and took him back to the portal. They jumped in the portal and it closed. NM was furious cuz while they were dodging the paint they all got separated. Just before the other portal closed NM took his tentacles and shot them at the portal. And out came Ink.
*Insert epic battle with ink and NM*

While NM and ink were fighting Cross and error were healing all of the others and them selves. Cuz ink was throwing red paint at them and purple paint at classic with were for chains. The red paint created burn Mark's which hurt as hell.

After the epic battle in which error started to help fight. Ink was injured as heck and retrieved after another portal opened. After that they all went back to the castle. NM was beyond pissed about what Ink did. He went to his study room to think what they were going to do to get classic back.

*With the star sanses*

Classic had passed out because ink accidentally hit him with a bit of red paint on his leg. Which made classic fall to the ground, hit his head hard on the ground and pass out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Welp that's all for ch.5 sorry it's short. Also I was going to do a bit of a fighting scene but I got lazy and I just got out of classes so I'm tired. Also the next chapter will probably come out on Saturday or Sunday. Have a good day. Bye.🤗😊