S1- Chapter: Six

Sup. Sorry that I didn't update on the weekend.I was really busy does two days sorry but don't worry I will post two chapters today and maybe a third one if I don't run out of ideas. Agian I'm so so so sorry that I didn't update.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Narrator's Pov*

* still with the star sanses*

After dream had put bandages on classic's injury. Like an hour had passed and classic woke up. 'Were am I?' he thought. Classic quickly got up from the bed and headed to the door.He opened the door to see ink standing there as he was also going to open the door to check on classic. "Classic you're awake!" Said ink in a happy tone. Just as classic was about to say something ink ran up to him and gave classic a hug." Ink what am I doing here?"asked classic in a serious voive and didn't hug ink back."what do you mean classic?" Asked ink confused. " I mean why am I here with you guys and not with NM and his gang." said classic pushing ink off of him."well your here because we saved you from those bad guys they kidnapped you remember." said ink." What do you mean you saved me from them. I stayed with them willingly and don't go saying that they are controlling me in some way because their not." Said classic to his 'friend'. "classic aren't you happy that your finally back with us and besides you can see your brother again." said ink worries about what classic said."ink just stop and take me back with NM before they come here them selves to get me."said classic in an angry tone."classic why do you want to go back with them they could of hurt you if we didn't go and get you back."said ink almost yelling."ink I have been with them for some time now and look I'm not hurt! I don't care if you like more than a friend I won't stay here with you guys!" Yelled classic showing that he was mad." Wiat how did you know that I like you!?" Asked ink." NM told me.besides even if we have known each other for a long time, I don't like you back.because I already like some one."said classic looking away after saying the last bit."W-what"said ink heart broken about what classic just said."I-if you D-don't L-like me then who do you actually L-like?"said ink with tears on his eyes."well I like-" just as classic was about to finish his sentence a portal appeared.

NM can out of the portal and quickly got classic with a tentacle. He pulled classic to himself and kissed him right in front of ink. Of course classic knowing what NM was doing he kissed him back. When ink saw that he just stood there more heart broken tears falling down his face.NM broke the kiss and just said,"don't take what's mine ever again." Then NM and classic walked in the portal to go back to the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok that's all for this chapter the next chapter will come out later today after I finish my classes. Man I feel bad for ink. And classic cuz he's being dragged from one place to another. Any ways see y'all later in the next chapter. 😌