Chapter: twenty

I'm sorry to say this but this will be the last chapter of Moon Flower. It is not be cause I have no more ideas its just that I'm becoming more and more lazy in making more chapters. Also I want to concentrate on my other story. Which has less than 10 chapters, I think. So yea enjoy the finale of Moon Flower. ^^
+------------+
Narrator's Pov:
+------------+
2 months had passed since the "war" had ended. Ink was still apologizing to all the sanses that agreed to help him. The bad sanses and classic just enjoyed their lives and did many exciting things.

Dream and swap kept ink in check and at times went to hang out with the bad sanses and classic.

Well the bad sanses especially NM hates that they visited often but let them cuz classic enjoyed their company. Which made NM mad and the others just didn't like dream and swap.

Even though they did help with the "war".

As of now they were all just hanging out were the tree I said they had. Dream and swap were there of course.

"So how's ink doing with the apologies?" Asked classic.

"It's going alright, I guess. Ink keeps complaining." Responded dream.

"It's kinda funny to watch tho." Says swap while laughing a bit.

"Swap, that's not nice. Even though he did cause trouble he's still our friend." Dream said in a half serious tone.

"Yea, dream is right you shouldn't make fun of him. I mean he did try to make me be with him but he's our friend, I guess ." Classic agreed with dream.

"Oh come on dream you really don't find it funny on how it takes him time to convince some of them to forgive him." Swap asked/said.

"Hey swap do you think I can go with you the next time you go check on ink. I really wanna see." Asked error.

"Uh sure why not." Responded swap.

"Cool" said error back.

"Enough! Can we not talk about ink!" Yelled NM.

They all turned to look at him in shock, well except for error he just laughed.

"Oh come on nighty don't be jealous I still prefer you over that squid." Error said sarcastically while hugging NM from behind.

"Get of me you damned glitch!" NM yelled annoyed.

Error got of him and laughed. The others also started laughing.

NM left and went back inside the castle. Classic got up and followed him.

They got to the castle went to NM office. Had a meaningful conversation and the end.

"You alright nm?" asked classic.

"Yea I'm fine. Why?" Responded NM.

"Just making sure."said classic back.

"Hmm."-NM

Classic walked to NM and hugged him. NM hugged him back.

"Hey at least we won't be bother by ink anymore." Classic said.

"Yea, you're right." NM said back.

They both continued to hug.

A portal opened.

A ball of paper gets thrown out from said portal.

NM catches it with a tentacle.

He continues to hug classic.

He gets the paper from the tentacle and opens it.

He reads it and dum dum dum he starts blushing with a smile on his face.

He let's go of classic and goes to his desk and writes something down and teleports the paper back.

"What was that? What did it say for you to start smiling and blushing like that?" Asked classic.

"It was just an update on something important. And the reason as to why I'm smiling is because I'm with you." Replied NM. 

He walks back to classic kisses him and continues to hug him.

"Oh ok." Says classic.

'Yea, something really important that I can't wait longer.' NM thought as he continues the blush more.
+---------------+

And the end.

So what do you all think was on the paper to make NM that happy?

Bye bye!^^