Chapter Ten - Thomas

Ronnie's POV

"What the fuck is going on in here?" Ryan shouted. I had Avery pinned against the wall with my fist inches from her face. I had no intentions of hitting her whatsoever but I was just furious. 

Ryan tackled me to the ground and I saw out of the corner of my eye, Jacky leading Avery out. 

"I'm not finished with you, you fucking slut!" I spat at her. 

My breathing steadied after a few moments of Ryan calming me down. 

"What the hell were you thinking, man?" He asked clearly disappointed. 

"She cheated on me and is pregnant. She doesn't even know who the father is." 

Just after I explained myself, Jacky walked in. 

"Ryan, you need to talk to her, I'm not good at talking to girls." He said which clearly was a joke, but I wasn't in any position to laugh right now. 

Ryan got up and left the room. 

"Ronnie, I know what happened," Jacky said sympathetically. 

"I fucking loved her, how could she do this to me?" I said, tears welling up in my eyes. Don't cry, Ronnie, don't cry, Ronnie, I said to myself. 

"I don't care if she cheated on you, you care about her right?" He asked. 

I nodded. 

"And you would be devastated if anything were to happen to her right?" He asked. 

I nodded. 

"Ronnie, she's on the same path you were on just a few years ago. You're the only one that can save her. If you don't, that baby, that still might be yours, could die." Jacky said. 

At that instant, I realized that it was true, that baby still could be mine. 

Jacky was right, I was going to raise this baby. 

"I hope she can still forgive me."

-- 

 Avery was sitting with Ryan in the front lounge of the bus, with her head buried in her hands, crying. I walked towards her about to give her a hug. 

Her head snapped up. 

"Don't fucking touch me, asshole." She hissed. 

I backed up. 

"I'm sorry, Avie, I really am, but how would your reaction be if you just found out that I cheated on you?" I asked trying to put herself in my shoes. 

"I would feel pretty fucking shitty." She said wiping her own tears.

I knelt in front of her and placed my hand gently on her cheek.

"If this baby isn't mine, Avie, I will still raise it like it was. And I promise you that." I said almost tearing up myself. 

She didn't say anything, she just wrapped her arms around me and I did the same. 

I quietly whispered, jokingly, "Just don't do it again." She let out a giggle. 

A/N: Super short chapter in Ronnie's POV about the fight. They're all made up now so next chapter will skip a little bit in time.