Chapter One - Carlile

Everyone's been to a concert at least once in their lives. I remember my first concert like it was yesterday, basically the best memory of my 22 years of life. I was four years old sitting on my daddy's shoulders watching Guns 'N Roses play. I knew that one day that's what I wanted my life to be like. No, I'm not a musician. I'm still making my way up in the rankings but, I'm a marketer for Van's Warped Tour. I don't do as much as you'd think, all I do is go around, interview bands, and update social media networks. It sounds boring, but not when you have a reputation like mine. I'll get into that later.

"Avie, do you have the set list for today?" Trey, my manager asked me while lathering on his sunscreen for the day, preparing to be pelted on by the blistering sun.

"Yeah, I'm sticking around main stage and left-center today," I stated while putting on my white off brand $5 Gucci sunglasses.

"Cool, see you later." He said, as he walked out in his black cargo shorts and Of Mice&Men shirt on. 

Today, I was wearing my usual white shorts with studs on one side with a black crop top that accented my combat boots. I stepped out into the warm heat and onto the hot sand, feeling the sun already begin to blaze through my clothes and onto my skin. Perfect day. 

Today was only the first day of Warped Tour this year and the lineup for today was: 

-Bring Me The Horizon

-Eyes Set To Kill

-Sleeping With Sirens

-Hey Monday

-Mayday Parade

-NeverShoutNever

-Pierce The Veil

-We The Kings

-The Summer Set

-Set Your Goals

-Of Mice&Men

-Falling In Reverse

-Simple Plan

-All Time Low

-Paramore

-A Day To Remember

Those were the bands that I would be hanging out with until the end anyways. I at least know two songs by each band so that's good. My first band of the day to tweet about was Of Mice&Men. I whipped out my iPhone 4S that I was given that had my twitter on it. I snapped a picture of the Kia Soul stage with the caption "Of Mice&Men in twenty minutes!". I pranced through the metal gates making sure to show off my pass. I wandered until I found Austin, the lead singer. 

"Hey, Avie, I was expecting you," he said with a slight smirk on his face.

"Austin, sweetie, I'm being professional now, call me Avery." I said seriously and then when I couldn't contain myself anymore, I let out a huge laugh, as did he. 

"You know Austin," I said as I ruffled through my bleached, straight hair, "we can do a lot in twenty minutes." 

He chuckled and brushed his hand up against my cheek, "Avie, I don't know," he said as he moved a piece of stray hair out of my face.

"Come on Austin, I've been waiting all morning for this." I said with a whimper and a bite of my lip- it set him off.

"Well.." He said as he pulled me into his bus. I know what you're thinking, Austin Carlile would never do this, he's such a good natured person. I'm not disagreeing with that but, I'm not saying he doesn't want to have a little fun once in a while.