Chapter Fourteen - Radke Part 2

"Avie, is that you?" Ronnie asked when I walked into the house. I didn't want him to see my face.

"Y-yeah uh Ronnie there's something I have to t-tell you." I stuttered. Ben walked at my side.

"Sure." Ronnie said. I heard his chained boots walking through the hall on his way out. My heart was racing. My biggest hope was that he wouldn't overreact. I had Ben here to protect me if things got crazy.

"Well, I didn't actually go to the store, I went to drive Danny to his hotel." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He was getting closer.

"I didn't want you to get mad like you might get when you come out here."

Before Ronnie could respond, he walked out far enough to see my face and Ben standing next to me.

"What the fuck?!"

"Ronnie this is Ben Bruce, from the band Asking Alexandria." I introduced. Ben waved.

Ronnie rushed over to me cupping his hands around my face.

"What happened to you?!" He asked.

"Danny happened to her." Ben piped up.

"It's true, Ben saved me."

"Thank you, man" Ronnie said facing Ben.

"Avie, we need to get you to the hospital." Ronnie said hugging me. I let him even though it hurt.

"Ronnie, I'm so sorry." I pleaded.

There was a harsh knock on the door.

"POLICE, OPEN UP." They shouted from beyond the door.

Ronnie opened the door questioningly.

"We have a warrant for the arrest of Ronnie Radke."

"For what?!" I shouted.

"Domestic violence. The evidence is clear." He gestured to my face.

"This is a BIG misunderstanding." I said.

"We received an anonymous call requesting a warrant."

Ronnie was now in the process of being handcuffed.

"No! This isn't right! You've got the wrong guy!"

"I'm sorry m'am we have to get you to the hospital on account that you are a victim of a crime, there you will be further questioned."

"Please at least let us stay together!" I said.

"I'm sorry, uh, Mrs. Radke?"

"Not yet, it's Thomas."

"Ah, well that is against your rights and I'm afraid I can't let it happen. An ambulance is on its way for you."

"Ronnie, I will get you out, I promise." I said.

"I'll go talk to Danny, I know it was him." Ben said walking out of the house.

The police escorted Ronnie away.