Chapter Fifteen - Worsnop Part 2

Third Person P.O.V. 

"Danny, what the fuck?!" Ben shouted as his fists pounded on the hotel room door. No reply. 

"Danny, I know you're in there. Open the fucking door before I tell the police the truth." Ben shouted. 

The door creaked open slightly. Danny's swollen, red, and puffy face was revealed. He had obviously been drinking too much and gotten into more trouble than he had planned. 

"What the fuck do you want, Ben?" Danny answered. 

"Do you know what you fucking did to Ronnie?" Ben almost shouted in reply. 

"Ben, he's not right for her. Avie doesn't need another abusive boyfriend." Danny said. Ben looked at him puzzled. 

"Danny, do you know that Ronnie didn't even lay a hand on her, it was you, mate." Ben replied. 

"It was for her own good."  Danny saved himself. 

"No Danny, you confessing to the police and staying the hell away from her is for her own good." Ben said. 

"I can't leave her with him." Danny said. 

"Its none of your fucking business who she's with!" Ben said. 

Danny looked to the ground. He knew he was wrong, he just didn't want to admit it. He wanted Avery.

"I can't go to the police." Danny said after a moment of silence. 

"Danny, don't let Avie be miserable. You've been exactly what you don't want for her." Ben stated. 

"I know, I just wanted her so badly, ever since we were kids, all I ever wanted her to have was what's good for her. I know I'm not that." Danny said looking down. 

"Please, go confess to the police and get Ronnie out, he did nothing." Ben tried to convince Danny. 

"Fine, but its for Avie." Danny said. 

At the police station, Danny confessed to the domestic violence and blaming Ronnie. He was only held in jail until he made bail. 

Ronnie was let out on account that he was innocent. His first priority was going to see Avery.