SAC ; 039

"what are we gonna do?" rave asked. his head was resting on ian's chest while the other gently strokes his hair, planting soft kisses on it every now and then. as soon as ian entered their unit, the two spent the past hour cuddling on rave's bed.

ian shrugged, "I don't know."

rave looked up at him, his face only inches apart from the other.

"then what are you doing here?"

ian shrugged again, "ewan. baka kasi gusto mo 'kong makita."

rave punched ian's chest as the other let out a laugh. "joke lang."

"I came here to apologize. I shouldn't have let you go through all that alone."

"it's okay-"

"it's not okay, rave."

ian sighed, sitting down so he could talk properly to the other. they sat on the bed, across one another as ian takes both of rave's hands in his.

"it's not okay, rave." ian repeated. "you're with me now. hindi mo na kailangang magpanggap na okay lang ang lahat. kapag may problema, or if I do something wrong, sabihin mo sa'kin. don't ever be afraid to confront me or share your thoughts and feelings with me. makikinig ako, rave. makikiramdam ako. I won't make you feel what you felt when you were with kevin. you're very special to me. . . and I will show you that."

rave shed a tear after all that ian said. that was another first for him. aside from kylle, ian was the only one who had the courage to want to take care of rave for the rest of their lives. those weren't just empty words and rave can feel it. ian might've made mistakes every once in a while but his sincerity was something that rave could not question. every word that comes out of ian's mouth was made out of truthfulness and loyalty.

and that's why rave loves him.

rave leaned forward, planting a very soft kiss on the ian's lips. it was so gentle. ian closed his eyes, letting himself feel the feather-like touch resting on his lips.

after a few moments, rave pulled just a few inches away to be able to stare at the other's eyes.

"my venus" ian suddenly murmured, making rave's stomach flutter.

"stay with me this time, ian."

"I will. I promise."