SAC ; 027

the sound of the doorbell ringing was enough to startle the three men preparing the dining table for dinner.

"ako na." rave volunteered and made his way to the front porch. he breathed deep before opening the door, and the sight of ian almost took his breath away.

white hoodie, black pants, black and white rubber shoes, round eyeglasses, hair swept up, and holding boxes of macaroons in his hands.

"hi." ian greeted before giggling and smiling widely, his white teeth completely showing.

he is breathtaking.... rave thought. his mind suddenly ran out of thoughts and he just stood there, staring at the marvelously made being infront of him.

"hi ian!" gabby, from behind, greeted ian in a loud voice, pulling rave back to his senses.

"so good to see you!" kylle greeted ian as well, even pulling him into a hug. he's always the friendliest among the three of them.

"it's good to see you too."

"pasok ka, we've prepared the food na."

"sige. thanks, gabs. i brought desserts pala."

"uy, thank you. we'll take care of those."

gabby and kylle grabbed the boxes from ian so they can set it up on the table. meanwhile, ian and rave were left by the porch. rave suddenly felt shy as he was wearing an oversized graphic shirt, a khaki cargo pants, and fluffy house slippers.

"aww, how cute." ian said, pointing at rave's feet.

"shut up." rave replied and rolled his eyes.

"it's cute nga hahahaha."

"ewan ko sa'yo."

rave walked to the kitchen and ian followed him, still giggling at his slippers. after a few more commotions of greeting one another and laughing over silly stuff, they started eating. ian was definitely a sunshine type of guy and it didn't take too long for the other two to gain comfort in him. he's really easy to get along with. perhaps that's what made rave fall for him.

his overflowing charm was evident everytime he would speak or even make a simple move and his quick wit made them laugh throughout the evening.

"you don't like raisins?" rave asked ian, noticing that the raisins from the menudo that gabby cooked were only at one side of ian's plate.

"yeah, 'di ko gusto yung lasa."

"parehas pala kayo ni kylle. picky eater." gabby said, mocking the younger beside him.

ian only chuckled but kylle answered, "excuse me! we're not picky. sadyang ayaw lang namin sa lasa ng ibang pagkain. diba, ian?"

"tss, picky eater."

"hindi nga."

"oo kaya."

"nope."

"yup."

the two continued bickering, making rave and ian giggle, having the same thought.

oh, something's definitely going on here.