SAC ; 003

okay breathe in... breathe out. kaya ko 'to. i won't fall down this time. i won't.

rave chanted those words inside his head continuously as he made his way to the office of their CEO a.k.a his dad. he's actually kylle's dad too. rave was only two years old when his dad had an affair with another woman and bore a child. but for some reason, rave never became mad at his step brother. he even loved him more than his own brother, josue. ever since they were children, kylle was the only one who cared for rave and loved him unconditionally, aside from rave's mom. and the latter never forget that.

rave made three knocks on the huge door before gently opening it.

"good morning, sir." he greeted as he entered the room but the other man sitting on his swivel chair while signing some papers didn't even speak nor looked at him to acknowledge his presence.

he just continued writing like rave wasn't there at all. like he was just the wind...

"sir, here's the report for the corporate event two weeks from now. there's also a list of the guests in here but the other details will be filled in on the following days since we still have to-"

"just leave it there, I'll read it later." mr. nase cut him off as though he wasn't interested in any of the things that rave was saying.

"a-alright... here you go." rave placed the thick clearbook on the desk and took a step backwards before bowing a bit.

"i'll go ahead, sir." rave turned around and started walking towards the door but his dad called out his name, making him tremble almost immediately at his booming voice.

"yes, dad- i mean, sir?"

"i have arranged a date for you and you will be meeting her later at 8 pm. i'll send you all the details later. be kind. their family is very important to our business. do not fail me this time, rave."

putangina.

"yes, sir. i won't." and that was all rave could say before walking out of the office.

he reached out a cigarette from the case in his pocket to try to calm him down from that nerve-wracking feeling that he had always hated.

rave hates everything about him. but at the same time, he couldn't bring himself to go against his dad.

rave loves his dad... and it sucks because he knows his dad never loved him at all.