SAC ; 005

IAN'S P.O.V

after almost 2 hours, i noticed a matte blue honda looking for a parking slot outside the cafe. i left the cashier to elle, my assistant, before proceeding to open the door when i saw my two friends walking in.

haze and cass walked in, still bickering about the traffic that they had to face before reaching my cafe. cass only laughed and playfully bumped haze. she's like the little sister in our group. we just couldn't resist her.

haze suddenly turned to me and chuckled when he saw me wearing a mask, knowing exactly why i had to.

"bagay sa'yo, bro." he joked which earned him a punch on the arm from me. i turned to cass to give her a hug and she tapped my back lightly.

"ano? namukhaan mo ba yung sumapak sa'yo? abangan nalang natin sa kanto." cass said which made me give haze a questioning glance.

"chinika na sa'kin nito ni haze. 'lam mo namaaann.." cass added and we all laughed while they continue to tease me about getting punched by a random guy last night.

"upo muna kayo. i'll get your orders."

i went to the kitchen to prepare their orders while glancing at the cafe from time to time to see if there are new customers. i have my staff by the counter but as the owner, i always make sure to be hands-on on my business.

a few more moments later, i finished haze and cass's orders and i brought them to their table personally.

"oh, kain madami mga anak." i joked while placing the food on the table.

"thanks, daddy." cass answered and even winked at me. i gave her a disgusting look and rolled my eyes while haze laughed at us.

"siraulo ka, cass!" he said and almost choked on his drink.

"ewan ko sa'yo. kumain na nga lang kayo." i said and chuckled before proceeding back to the counter.

but as i turned around and took a step forward, i accidentally bumped into someone and dropped the empty tray on the floor. it didn't create too much noise but i was startled at what happened. i quickly picked up the tray and turned to whoever i had bumped with.

"i'm sorry-"

"sorry po-"

what... the... heck...

"u-uy..." it was one of the guys from valkyrie. he was with that guy who punched me last night.

and if bumping into this random guy didn't shock me enough, the face of his companion had my mind suddenly stop working.

"ian?"

si cigarette guy....... T_____T