well, what did i do wrong?

CAMERONS POV-
The next day all of the guys and I woke up at 2:00 pm. We went to bed at like 5:00 in the morning so...this was great.

The house was a mess and I really didn't feel like cleaning. This is why I hated having party's..the mess afterwards. I was so exhausted and hung over and I just didn't feel like doing anything but lay on the couch.

I hear someone get up and run to the bathroom, it was Matt. He ran and threw up. He was really hungover.
Jack G and Matt were probably the most hungover. They looked horrible.

"This is why I don't like drinking." Matt said as he puked some more.
"Haha I can't wait to drink like you guys and go to those party's." Hayes said chiming in. He was the only one not sick since he wasn't aloud to drink.

Nash would have killed him.

"Nah..you don't." Jack G said as he walked out of the bathroom.
Hayes just made a "whatever" face.

Sammy was really hungover too and he got to the party super late. What even happened last night? I couldn't really remember anything.

RAES POV-
I woke up at 12:00 in my bed, I remembered the party clearly last night since I didn't really drink anything but Pepsi. I'm such a good girl.
Alex was sick but she wasn't throwing up. She just had a really bad headache and didn't get off of the couch.

I hopped into the shower, brushed my teeth, and changed into some pink shorts from Abercrombie with a black t-shirt that says "your cute or whatever." Written in white. It was cute. I wore some black flip flops.

I walked downstairs, and walked outside to my front yard. It was really nice out..like usual:)
I looked over at the boys house.
It was a mess outside, I just laughed. That should be a fun mess to clean up.
I wasn't going to help either. I'm so nice aren't I? Yeah I know.

I took a walk down the little neighborhood we lived in to get some fresh air. I was just confused and kinda stressed as well. It was hard to explain.

I kept walking until I got to the little park at the end of our neighborhood. I walked to the swings and started swinging for a little bit.
Then I see someone walk over to the swing next to me but I didn't recognize this guy. He looked like my friend but I didn't know who he was.

I just stayed quiet and didn't even try talking to him, didn't feel like it.
"Hey." The boy then says as he looked over to me.
"hi?" I said kind of in the sound of a question.
"What's up." The boy said now going higher on the swing.
"Nothing much. Just swinging." I laughed a little.
"Same." The boy smiled.

This was kinda awkward.

"So what's your name?" The boy asked
"Rae." I said not looking at him.
"Rae? Oh haha your friends with my brother." The boy laughed.
"I am?" I asked. I didn't know who his brother was.
"Yeah, I'm Hayes. Nash's brother." Hayes nodded.
"Oh..makes sense." I said nodding.
"Whys that?" Hayes laughed.
"Because your eyes, I don't know. You just look a lot like him." I said.
"Oh. Haha. 1 question. Is your hair naturally that color?" Hayes mouth just stayed open as he touched my hair.
"Yes...? Are your eyes naturally that blue?" I asked while laughing.

He was definitely Nash's brother.

"So why are you here?" I asked him.
"Visiting my brother for a week, but I'm at the play ground at the moment because the house smells like liquor and vomit." Hayes made a disgusted face.
I just laughed and nodded.
"Are they all sick?" I asked laughing.
"Yeah, especially Matt and Jack G." Hayes said nodding.
"Yeah.." I said. I knew Matt was trashed last night.
"Yeah but thank god you didn't drink last night." Hayes laughed.
"Haha whys that?" I said laughing.
"Because I have someone to talk to that's not actually puking." Hayes said laughing.