welcome back to hell! aka school

JACK JOHNSON'S POV-
We stayed at Rae's house for a pretty long time last night so I really got no sleep. Today was the first day of school.

I woke up, put some shorts on, a pair of vans, and a "vans" tank.
I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and looked in the mirror. God..I got no sleep last night. I was ready.

I walked downstairs and saw the rest of the guys eating breakfast. Jack G threw me my phone and told me to check it.
So I did and I noticed a text from Rae.

RAE❤️| hey! morning! let's all walk to school together! you and I have the same homeroom I think so I can walk you there.
ME| okay can't wait😄
RAE❤️| see you then!

I poured a bowl of cereal and grabbed my back pack off of the banister. So did the rest of the guys and we walked out the door.

We knocked on Rae and Alex's door, alex then opened it.
"Hey guys!" Alex smiled.
She looked cute today, she was wearing a skater skirt, some vans, and this blue crop tops with her hair straightened.
"Hey." Taylor butted in.

We all knew that they had a "thing" going on. Mhm;)

"Where's Rae?" Cameron asked as he put his hand through his hair.
"Oh she's running late. She can't decide how to put her hair." Alex laughed.
The guys just laughed a bit and we stood there for a couple of seconds.

Then Rae ran down the stairs and woah. Her hair was down, she was wearing some cute shorts and a pink crop top from Abercrombie. She looked hot. Um. No. She looked gorgeous.
Uhhh. Okay I don't know how to say this.

"Hey guys sorry! Wait a sec." Rae said yelling to us.
I saw cameron, Matt and Nash and obviously jack g checking her out too.
What dogs. Haha. Joking.

Rae ran to the pantry and grabbed a granola bar and then grabbed her pink backpack.
"Ready." Rae smiled as she stepped out the door.
"Cool." I smiled.

We all decided to walk to school the first day since we were so close to the school anyways. Rae walked In the middle with alex as she ate her breakfast. I guess she over slept or something.

"So, what homeroom are you in Rae?" Cameron asked her as he checked her out a bit more.
"Mrs. Charleston." Rae mumbled as she are some more.
"Sameee." I said smiling. I was happy about that because if your in the same homeroom then you have like pretty much every class with the people in your homeroom. It was all good to me.
"Oh, I have mr. Friend." Cameron laughed.
"He's right next door to me." Rae smiled.
"Yasss." Cameron said in his white girl voice.
"Oh wait..I'm in Cameron's homeroom then." Matt laughed.
Cameron and Matt high five each other and I just laughed at them.
"I have mrs. Child's." Taylor nodded.
"Same!" Alex and jack g both said at the same time.

We all laughed because most of us all had classes with each other. That left Nash. What class was he in?

"I don't even have one yet dude." Nash laughed a bit.
"We can just go to the office and see who it is. There must have been some mistake on your schedule." Rae said.

RAES POV-
We arrived at school and we walked in.
All the girls were eying up Nash, cam, jack J, jack g, Matt, and taylor.

Like back da fuck up. Haha.
We walked into the school and walked to the main office first. We asked if there was an error on Nash's schedule.
"Oh, hm. That's strange. On my list it says that he's supposed to be in mrs charlestons homeroom. With you." The main office woman nodded.

We walked out and gave each other a high five. He too was in my homeroom.
I walked the guys to there classes and they gave me a quick smile.
"Can we all eat together at lunch?" Cameron asked as he was about to walk into class with Alex and jack g.
"Yeah! Let's do that." I smiled.