a tale from the blue eyed boy

RAES POV-
It was now Thursday after school and I was still continuing to pretend to be dating matthew for his revenge.
I didn't know if it was working or not, whatever. It was matts idea not mine.

I was walking towards the bus until I heard someone call my name..it was matthew. He was standing next to a dark haired girl..she was gorgeous.
She had dark straight hair with green eyes. She was tall but shorter then matthew. I walked over to matt.

"Hey what's up." I said with a smile.
"Hey gorgeous." Matt smiled and brought me into a side hug.
The girl next to him just shrugged.
"Who's this?" I asked, as I looked at Matt.
"My ex. Er. I mean nicole." Matt said as he still side hugged me.
"Oh, hey nicole. I'm.." I said as nicole cut me off.
"Rae. Haha. Yeah I know who you are." Nicole chuckled a bit.
"Oh, haha." I laughed awkwardly.
"Yeah. Matt talks about you all the time." Nicole shrugged.
Wait. Was this his ex? Omg.
"Oh. Well." I blushed.
"Well i mean how could I not talk about you all the time?" Matt kissed my cheek.

This was a part of his plan, to make her jealous. I didn't know if it was working or not..but I guess we would find out.
"Well I'm really happy for you Matt. I'm glad your happy." Nicole patted his back.

Matthews smile turns into a frown and I just grab his hand. I wanted to comfort him. I knew that, that had made him upset.
"Ya...thanks nicole." Matt said awkwardly.
"No problem. I'll see you in class tomorrow Rae. See ya." Nicole waved.

Matthew and I walked to our bus together and I was still holding his hand. I didn't let it go.
"You don't have to hold my hand anymore Rae." Matt said trying to pull away. He looked upset.
"I know." I smiled.
Matthew looked over at me and gave me a happy but also sad smile.

We got onto the bus and talked a little bit. Matthew was still pretty upset.
I guess his ex just moved on and wanted Matt to be happy?
Poor Matt. He deserves to be happy.
He just put his head phones in as he listened to music. I felt bad for him...

NASH'S POV-
We all got home after school and it was finally friday! Yesss! I loved the weekends. Rae and alex headed over to there house when our bus dropped us off. All of The guys went to our house.

We just fell onto the couch and I noticed that Matt seemed pretty pissed about something. I didn't know why or what happened. Then Matt walked upstairs to take a shower.

"Be right back. I'm gonna take a shower." Matt said as he ran upstairs and left his phone on the couch cushion that was right next to me.
The guys just continued to watch tv.
Then matts phone went off and it was a text from Rae.

RAE THE BAE❤️👲| hey, want to hang out later? let's talk about your ex

I got onto matts phone and type his password. It was 1234. What a loser. Haha. Hey I'm aloud to call him that since were best friends.

I texted...
ME| hey it's Nash, matts in the shower.
I can tell you about nicole if you want.
Come over.
RAE THE BAE❤️👲| haha okay be right over.

5 minutes later I hear a knock on the door and it's Rae.
"Hey." I smile as Iet Rae in.
"Hey. What's up?" Rae smiled.
Rae and I never really talked as much so this was kinda awkward.
"Eh, watching tv with the guys. So you want to hear about nicole? Matts first love?" I chuckled.
"Yeah...it's kind of a long story but yeah." Rae smiled.
"Alright. I'll tell you in my bedroom." I said walking up the stairs. Rae followed me. I sat on my bed and rae sat on this blue chair in my room.

I didn't know if any of the other guys knew Rae was even here. I was kind of sneaking...oops.

"So. Nicole and Matt dated about a year ago but they met eachother about 3 years ago during this camp that they went to together every summer.
The bad part was that in the end of every summer..Matt and nicole had to say goodbye since she lived in California and Matt didnt." I explained.
"Aww..poor Matt." Rae frowned.
"Yeah. So she broke up with him last summer because it just hurt to much..but on the first day of school matt recognized her and it hurt him when he saw her with another guy. He loved her and he didn't think he would see her again but now they go to school together." I laughed.
"That sucks..nicole seems really nice though. I've never talked to her and she's been going to school with me ever since I moved here." Rae laughed being embarrassed.
"Haha yeah. She's cool. So wait..why did you want to know about nicole?" I asked her.
"Well Matt asked me to pretend to date him so that we could get nicole jealous and she'd go back with him. Then today she told him that she was happy for him..so I guess his plan didn't work out the way he wanted it too." Rae said feeling bad for Matt.

"Oh. Well that's nice of you to do that for him. Your a good friend." I smiled at Rae.
"Yeah..I guess I am." Rae winked.
"You know that this is like the first actual time we've ever hung out." I laughed.
"Yeah..I wonder why. You seem cool." Rae laughed.
"I am cooler then cool." I winked.
"You sure about that?" Rae asked.
"Oh I'm sure baby girl." I laughed with her.

Rae was really cool and I was glad that we actually talked for like the first time today. She seems really cool.

MATTHEWS POV-
I hopped out of the hot shower and felt better. I was hurt that nicole moved on but..I guess it's for the best. I don't know. I wrapped a towel around me and brushed my messy hair.

I walked past Nash's room and heard a familiar voice coming from inside Nash's room. It was Rae. Nash was telling her about nicole. I didn't really care if he told her. I shrugged.

I walked into my bedroom and sat on my bed. My door was open. Who cares.
Then I hear Nash's door open and close. I look to see who it was and it was Rae walking out of Nash's bedroom.

"Rae!" I yelled while whispering.
She looked over to me in my bedroom and laughed a bit. She was now in my bedroom.
"Hey." Rae said as she sat onto my bed.
"Hey." I said sitting up and closing my door behind her. I usually almost close my door behind anyone that ever comes into my room.
"Why were you talking with Nash? I've never seen you two hang out before." I said. I knew it was because of nicole and stuff but I wanted her to say it.
"Well. I wanted to know more about nicole." Rae shrugged.
"Someone jealous?" I smiled and walked closer to her.
"Nahh..were friends remember?" Rae smiled.
"Yeah yeah. I was kidding." I smiled back.

We were both sitting on the bed.

"So I'm sorry..that Nicole's moved on." Rae said awkwardly.
"Yeah..it's okay. I mean..I'll just have to move on." I sighed.
"That shouldn't be hard. Tons of girls like you." Rae said as she touched my shoulder.
"Whys that though." I laughed.
"Well your attractive, your funny, your personality is the best, you like to have fun, you like to try new things, your loving, your-"
Rae said and I cut her off.
"Oooh so you think I'm attractive?" I smirked.
"Well yeah. Your cute." Rae blushed while laughing.
"Cute? That's all I get? Ah okay." I laughed.

We continued to talk for a bit until a thought crossed through my mind...
"Hey can I ask you something?" I asked.
"Yeah sure." Rae said as she sat on my bed.
"Can I kiss you? And see if that maybe makes me forget about nicole? You don't have to say yes. I'm just experimenting." I blushed. I did want to kiss her. I wanted to try and forget about nicole. Maybe this would help.
"Me? Kiss you?" Rae said confused.
"Ya. It's not that bad." Matt smiled.
"Okay..but remember this is only to try and help you get over nicole." Rae said pointing at me.
"Yeah yeah." I laughed.

I then got super close to raes face and put my thumb on her chin. Raes face was getting pink and warm. Aww.
I moved closer and closer.
Then our lips met and god. It was awesome.
I was now holding her cheeks while she kissed back. I was into it and well..I guess Rae was too because she was kissing back.
"Rae." I said during the kiss.
"Yeah?" She said.
"You know you can stop kissing me right ?" Matt said.
"Yeah. I know." She replied.

We continued to kiss and well I liked it a lot. I guess Rae did too.
This would hopefully be our little secret..because well jack and jack would seriously fuck me up if I told them that I was making out with there best friend. It's weird for me to say this though because well Rae is my best friend.

Was I developing feelings for Rae?
Was she developing feelings for me?
Who knows.
All I know is that this made me feel a lot better about Nicole.

NASHS POV-
I saw Rae walk into Matthews room but I didn't think anything of it. There really close friends.

I got bored so I cleaned my room. As I cleaned my room I found my nerf gun that Hayes had bought me for my birthday two years ago. Sweet!
I decided that I would go shoot all of the guys, while there watching tv and it will start some epic war. Hell yeah.

"WATCH OUT MOTHER FUCKERS!" I said running down the staircase while I pressed the trigger. The darts were released and chaos was started.

Cameron runs to his room and gets his gun, while taylor gets his from under the couch. What the actual fuck?
We all shot eachother for a good 20 minutes.

This is why I love living with my best friends.