a whole lot of hugs♡

JACK JOHNSONS POV-
I was so surprised to see Rae when I pulled up into the driveway. I haven't seen her in such a long time.
Jack G, Rae, and I did everything together.
Sleep overs, vacations, school projects, scary movies, bed time story's, finding Bigfoot and so much more that you have no idea about. It was the worst day when Rae came to my house and told jack G and I that she was moving..to California.

"Jack where should I put this box?" Rae said as she held the box against her chest.
"Um..you can just put that in the room towards the left in the back." I said as I thought of where to tell her.
Rae just nodded and walked towards the room.

RAES POV-
I walked to the back room to the left, and placed the box on the wooden drawer. I let out a quick sigh and then felt someone hug me from the back.
I jumped a bit. I was startled.
"Haha sorry..I've just missed you so much." Jack Gilinsky smiled.
"Um..it's okay." I blushed.
"Should I let go now?" Jack G whispered.
"Nah..." I giggled a bit.
Jack G and I used to like eachother a bit in the seventh grade. Not a massive crush but yeah..we hade some feelings for each other. Jack hasn't changed much. I mean...appearance? Yes.

Puberty hit him like a truck.
He was really attractive but he seemed more like a fuck boy..player. You know what I mean? He's still my best friend but I mean..god dayum.

We continued to hug like that for a couple of minutes until I heard someone call my name.
"Rae? Rae you in here?" Alex asked as she examined the room.
"Um. Yeah. I'm here." I said as I pushed jack g off of me.
Jack g smirked and walked out the room.
"Where you? What? Never mind." Alex laughed at me.
"Nothing happened..haha but continue." I laughed.
"Well, matthew, taylor, and I were gonna go get some pizza and bring it back." Alex nodded.
"Oh okay, cool. I'm starving." I laughed.
"I'll be back in like 30 minutes." Alex said looking at her phone.

JACK GILINSKY'S POV-
Alex, taylor and Matt left the house so now it was just me, jack j, Cameron, Nash and Rae. We continued to move all the boxes and take things out.

We then got tired..like usual teenagers do and we all sat on the floor since we didn't have a couch yet.
"So, where are you guys going to sleep? You don't have beds here yet do you?" Rae asked as she fixed her pretty blonde hair.
Nash just played on his phone and didn't bother to look up.
"Well, we brought blankets and pillows. We can deal with it for a night." Nash nodded.
"Sounds painful to me." Rae said looking around our empty house.
"We"ll have beds by tomorrow. Our friend shawn is bringing them up." Cameron said stretching on the floor.
"Well that's good. Oh. If you guys ever need anything, alex and I are next door." Rae smiled.
"Yeah, thanks." Cameron replied to Rae.
She nodded and smiled.
"Here Rae stand up." Jack j told Rae.
Rae nodded and did what he said.
"Hop on." Jack J laughed and patted his back.

Rae hopped onto his back and held his neck. Jack held her lightly and gave his phone to Cameron.
"Take a picture of Rae and I." Jack J winked.
Rae giggled and kissed jacks cheek for the picture while jack just made a big smile. Cameron took the picture.

"Hey I want a picture too." I said laughing.
"I feel famous." Rae smiled.
"You are." I smirked.
I picked Rae up and held her bridle style. We both smiled and the picture turned out pretty great if you asked me.

Jack and I both posted the picture and my caption was..
"With my old best friend❤️" @raeturner12
And Jack J's caption was..
"I've missed you tons❤️"
@raeturner12

Rae checked her phone and smiled.
Ugh..I've missed that smile.
I've missed her in general.

RAES POV-
Jack G and Jack J both tagged me in a picture on Instagram..I didn't know the two were so famous until I started getting tons of followers and likes on my Instagram. Geesh! I saved the pictures onto my phone.
"The pizzas here!" I said excitedly.
"Yasss." Nash jumped up from the ground.
"Let's eat at my house? Since you have no table.." I laughed and the guys all agreed.

The guys followed us back to our house and alex sat the pizza on our glass table.
"Woah. You guys have a nice house." Jack J complimented as he took a piece of pizza.
"Gracias!" Alex grinned. Alex mostly was the one who decorated our house. It was beached themed. I loved it.

Most of us all finished our pizza and we sat on the Couch and all watched some Netflix. My kind of night.
Jack J sat next to me and he got closer and closer. There was a blanket lying over us. It was comfy as hell.

Nash and Matt layed on the couch next to us. Jack G, and Cameron layed on the carpeted floor with tons of blankets and pillows. Then alex and taylor slept upstairs...well then.

I was started to doze off because I was super tired and then I felt a hand grab mine. Jack held my hand through the night and I laid my head onto his shoulder.

We all fell asleep...i could do this every night.