A day without mom.

It had been a year since you gave birth to your son- Kami ( that means belongs to heaven), he had Gojo's hair and eyes color with your features. Gojo started to work from home so he could take good care of his wife and son. Although he was a bit childish but he also a good father,too.

Today Y/n had a one day business trip in Osaka, she stepped out of the house, slightly cupped her son's face and looked at Gojo nervously:

-Are you sure that you can handle this? You can ask for Yuji to take care of his nephew, he is looking forward to meeting Kami.

-Nah, don't worry. I'm the best father, you know?-Y/n sighed, glanced at her husband.

-Remember to feed him on time and if there is any problem, call me. I let the diapers in the last drawer next to his bed and...

-Okay,okay, I know Y/n, c'mon, you're gonna be late.-She frowned at him but realised that she was running out of time, Y/n kissed him quick goodbye and went to the airport.

On the other hand, Gojo carried the sleeping kid in his embrace inside the house, he played with his son's hair and smiled to himself." God, my son is so handsome-Just like me!" Seconds later, the kid woke up, seeing his dad, he laughed happily while Gojo held his chest and gapsed for air because of this cuteness.

Seemed like everything was alright at the moment, Gojo playing with his son and he still hadn't got into any trouble. Changing the clothes, he decided to go outside for a walk:

-Okay baby, let's go out for a walk, do you want to?-The kid looked at him, he didn't understand what his dad said. Satoru went to him and picked him up then pointed outside the window and repeated. This time, the boy understood, he grinned at his dad and clapped his hands. Gojo laughed at his kid's cute actions, he patted Kami's head.-Right Kami-kun, let daddy pick your clothes.

The two went into Gojo's car, he carefully put the boy next to his seat, the first destination was Yuji's house, Satoru knocked on the door and a sleepy Yuji opened it. He waved at his brother-in-law and picked up his nephew, Kami was scared of his sudden action, he held tightly his dad's sleeve, Yuji slightly pouted at him, but saw he was about to cry, he put him down. Gojo smiled at him and picked him up then stepped inside the house, he took off his sunglasses and took a look around the house, it looked messy:

-Hey Yuji, what happened to your house?

-Ugh... I and Nobara had a fight last night because I forgot her birthday, but don't worry, I'll clean up soon.

-Yeah, you'd better, your sister will be mad if she sees this.

-That's right.-Yuji stopped, he suddenly realised something.-Brother, where is my lil sis?

-Oh, she's gone on a business, she'll be home tomorrow. By the way, I heard that you wanted to meet your nephew.

-Yes, but he seems doesn't like me. Am I that scary?

-Oh, no you don't, he just feel a bit strange but he'll get used to it soon.-As Gojo said, an hour later, Kami left his dad and spent all the time playing with his uncle. Gojo's heart had broken, he died....inside. Seeing his son playing with another person made him felt so painful, Gojo clapped his hand, gestured Kami to come to him, Kami glanced at his father but quickly looked away. Gojo was confused, his mouth wide opened, he smiled bitterly to himself and went to the kitchen to make lunch for three of them. Married for a year, Gojo's cooking skill had been improved clearly after being scolding by the most ferocious creature in the world- his wife. Finished lunch, Satoru took Kami to Y/n's bedroom and let he sleep in it. The room was clear although she had left the house for a year, Yuji cleaned it everyday cause he knew that Y/n would be angry if she saw her room dirty.