Family

Your POV.

I sat in the toilet, stayed silent, eyes still stared at the pregnancy test. I was pregnant, of course I was happy but what about Satoru. He would be happy or he would hate it. I was sinking in my own thoughts when suddenly someone knocked the door:

-Babe, what are you doing in there, can I come in?

-What? No, w...wait a minute.

-Okay, then hurry, I'm cooking your favorite dishes. Besides, you've been in there for so long. If anything happens, let me know.-He stepped away, I took out my phone and called Nobara and Yuji, they all suggested that I should inform him through a party.

-What's up my best friend...wait, are you in the restroom? Cool man.-Nobara looked at my background, next to her was Yuji, he waved at me.-So, what's wrong?

-Guys, I'm pregnant.-I said, lowered my voice. Nobara and Yuji's mouth wide opened.

-Oh my god, Y/n, seriously?-Yuji asked, totally knocked out by the news.-That's amazing, let's inform him.

-But I'm afraid Yuji.

-What are you afraid of, sis?

-I don't know, what if he feels the opposite, Satoru is not a very mature man, you also know. -I sighed, Satoru said that he had many thing that hadn't been done, I scared that the child would be his burden then he would left us.

-Hey, don't say anything stupid please. I heard that pregnant women are usually vulnerable and sensitive. Don't think of anything negative Y/n.-Nobara shouted at the phone.-By the way, how about we celebrate a party to inform him about this? 

-Hm, that's good. But let's talk about it later, I need to go out the restroom.

-Yeah that's right Y/n, I bet it smells isn't good.

-Shut up Nobara.-I turned off the phone and stepped out, went straight to the kitchen. Gojo was serving the dishes, I sat down at the chair next to him.-You've cooked all of this? How fascinating. Thank you.

-You're welcome honey, you seem tired lately. What happened? Should I take you to the hospital?

-Uh, no, you don't need to do that. I'm good.-I gave him a thumbs up, he sighed.

-I hope so. Let's tuck in, I've spent all day cooking these.

After having dinner, we laid down the sofa and cuddled, a minute later, Gojo fell asleep, I went to our room, carefully opened and locked the door, took out my phone and called for Nobara. We talked about our project all night and we decided to do it tomorrow. I went out the room and stepped in the living room, came closer to Satoru, bent down next to him:

-Babe, let's go to our room, your back will be hurt if you sleep here.

-Hm..-He looked at me with his sleepy eyes.-I'm sleeping, it's alright. I'm the strongest.

-Babe! Okay, wait a minute, I'll take the blanket for you.-I put on him a thick planket and laid down in his embrace.-Goodnight, Satoru.

-Goodnight, baby. I love you.

------------Timeskip-----------

Third person's POV.

Since your wedding, Gojo and you started to work from home. Today, you left the home earlier than usual. In front of your house, Nobara and your brother were already there and waiting for you. You three went to Megumi's house, Yuji had informed him yesterday and he decided to help. You went to a bakery, ordered a cake and wrote on a sentence: 'Happy birthday to our kid!', next the four went to the mall to buy ribbons, decorations and some presents: