Chapter 2

Your POV.

I opened my eyes and turned off the alarm, it was my interview today. I sighed as I felt a bit worried, although Nobara said that her employers kinda liked me, I hoped it would be a lucky day today. I went down stairs, my brother was making breakfast:

-Good morning!-I waved at him, but Yuji didn't wave back, it was a bit weird.-Brother?

-Yeah, morning!- He said in a calm voice.

-What happened? You aren't positive as usual.

-Shut up, foolish sister. Just sit down and eat your breakfast!-He answered annoying, that isn't my brother, I realised that was Sukuna, his other personality or I can call he is my other brother.

-Sukuna? Is that you?-I asked curiously.

-Yeah, I found little bored so I switched with Itadori. How are you? Long time no see.

-I'm good, maybe you too.- I replied while swallowing my food.

-I heard that you got an interview today.- He patted my head, although he wasn't a warm person as Itadori, he was kinda cool and maybe a bit lazy, but he also loved me. That was what I grateful of.-Goodluck!

-Thank you, but you won't go to work today, will you?

-Yeah, why would I have to wrap those stupid flowers?

-C'mon man, you take it so serious. I thought it was fun.

-That brat liked it, not me. I hate it.-He then looked at the clock.-Hurry up, you may late Y/n!

-You're right Sukuna.-I stood up, went out of the kitchen and put my shoes on.-I'll be back early!

He smiled at you and gave me a hug, outside your house, Nobara was waiting for me. On the way to her company, Nobara kept calming me as she knew I was worried:

-I'm sure that you'll be lucky today, Y/n-chan?

-Man, I'm so nervous. But what if-

-Mm,mm, don't say anything, you'll be alright. Maki-san's very reputable woman, she is the one I respect the most in my company.-I just nodded at her, maybe I should stop worry and believe in myself.

The interview was good, Nobara was right, Maki-san was a lovable woman and others employers, they were all nice. A guy named Yuta and a girl named Mai- I heard she was Maki's sister. They looked so alike. Nobara and I went to our favorite bakery (in chapter 1), she sat down next to me:

-Was everything alright?

-Yeah~ As you said, she is a lovely woman. I feel very confident now!-That when my phone rang, I looked at Nobara, who was staring curiously at me.-Man, I received an email!

-God, open it.-She got so excited as she were me. I slowly opened it and at the end, I couldn't help but hit my head on the table. I was accepted, holy crap. I wanted to shout so much, but people were having lunch, so I didn't wanna annoy them. Nobara nervously patted me.-Hey Y/n is everthing okay? What happened? Hey, looked at me.

-Nobara chan~~!-I cried out at her. -You are my hero, my truly hero! I was accepted.

-Woaz, I've told you.-She smacked at my forehead.-Bitch, we can finally work at the same company. Shit, I'm happy too.

I hugged her while she was rubbing my hair and other people looked at us like we were spychos. After lunch, I went home, felt like I had butterflies in my stomach. Stepping in the living room, I saw Itadori ( or maybe Sukuna) was sitting on the sofa, watching TV. I came after him, covered his eyes with my hands: