Chapter 8

Notice: Lemon today!!!!!! If you are under 18, please don't read. I'm begging. Ok, let's jump in.

You two became closer day by day. Sometimes, you were mistaken as Gojo's girlfriend by your college and that made you feel happy for no reason.

Your POV.

I was on the phone with Nobara chatting about some silly things, but Nobara changed the subject, she mentioned about Satoru, which made my face heated up:

-Are you on a date with Gojo? You two seem very clingy.

-No, we are just close friends.

-You liar, I know you like him. And he might like you back.- She stopped and sighed.-At least, give him a chance is what you need to do now. Didn't he say that he has waited for you for ages? I mean, that shows how much he love you.

-But, what about the rumors, he is a playboy Nobara. What if I am betrayed like my mom? It's hurt, hurt so bad.

-Is that the reason why you are hesitated to move on with him?- I hummed, Nobara inhaled and kept talking.-Just one more time Y/n, I want you to have faith in him. Please by my naive and happy friend like you used to.

-But I'm afraid, like you said, yes I love him, I've fallen for him for a long time ago.

-That's enough Y/n, trust your heart. Love is what you need now, your heart needs healing Y/n, you have so may scars in your heart, you deserve a better life than now.- She said with a gentle voice and my tears started to escape from my eyes.

-Nobara, thank you. Thank you so much for being my friend!- Nobara suddenly bursted into laughing.-W-what's wrong?

-It's rarely to hear you say something cheesy like this Y/n. 'Thank you for being my friend!' 

-Hey don't tease me!

-Okay, I know girl!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up kind of early today, i decided to make some cookies for Satoru today since he was much of a sweet tooth and some for my best friend Nobara. My brother stepped out from his room, with a sleepy face, he was too adorable. I came and hugged him, Yuji was surprised cause I didn't usually do this to him. I was too busy sinking in my own life and neglected people surrounded me. I was so selfish.

-Good morning Yuji!

-Was that a morning hug?-He smiled at me but then suddenly became another person and yelled at me, I thought it was Sukuna.- Hey, hug me too.

-You are much a big baby Sukuna.-I hugged him, he stroke my hair a little and grinned at me.-Long time no see, I guess you're still okay?

-That's right! But I'll switch with Yuji right now. That brat keeps annoying me.-He poked my forehead.-See you soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV

You came to your company, you were blissfully happy today, you'd packaged the cookies carefully in a paper bag with a heart sticker on it. But when you came closer to your shared room with Gojo, you heard a woman voice, you were curious and looked through the slit to see what inside. At that moment, your heart were broken, Gojo and that woman- Yuki sitting on his lap, her arms wrapped around his neck while kissing him, you could hear her groaning which made you feel so disgusted. You turned around and walked away, threw the cookies bag that took you all morning to make, you didn't cry, you didn't want anyone to see your tears.