Chapter 9

Hi guys, I'm back, sorry for disappearing for so long, cause my exam. Yeah! Let's jump in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Gojo became closer day by day, he usually asked you out for romantic dinner, or just a movie night and both of you had feelings for each other.

Gojo's POV.

Today was another beautiful day with Y/n, every day with her was a nice one. I came to my office, Y/n was sitting in her seat, doing her work, those beautiful e/c eyes stared at my when I stepped into the room. I came to her, hugged her tightly in my embrace, put a slight kiss on her forehead and watched she smiled was enough to light up my day.

I looked down at her as I scratched my neck, bit my underlip, I spoke up:

-Y/n, are you free tonight? Uhm... I wanna ask you out for dinner.

-Uh, no.

-That's .. that's great.-She looked at me and chuckled, I tilted my head.-What's wrong?

-Today, you're different Satoru, why you're so shy when you asking me out?

-Uh, I just... Nevermind. But I'm not embarrassed or something.

-Jesus! Satoru is embarrasing!- She teased.- You're a bad liar, I can see your red ears.

-However, you shouldn't tease your boss babe!- I calmed myself down and sat down at my table. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

It was 7pm and I was with Nobara in my house, while Yuji was talking to his friend Megumi downstairs. I was busy picking my dress, just 30 minutes left before Satoru came and my heart beated so damn fast for no reason, like something blissful would happen, I thought.

-It's time baby!- Nobara smiled excitedly, dragged me downstairs. My brother came out from the living room and turned me around then let out a small chuckle.

-Y/n, you're a woman now! I'm so proud of you. I don't know how many times I've said this but you're so gorgeous.- He patted my head.- Have a good date!

-Thank you Yuji. I gotta go now. I'll see you later.- I waved at him, gave him and Nobara hugs then turned to Megumi, I hadn't seen him for a very long time.- You're still as handsome as usual, goodbye Fushiguro-kun!

I left my house, Gojo was waiting outside in his white suit, matched with his glasses and hair color. He held a hand out at me, I put my hand into his.

-Where do you wanna go today, honey?

-I don't know, how about you?

-This restaurant on XXX street,  they have lots of delicious desserts and if you like, they also have your f/f too.

-It isn't a bad idea, Satoru.But I still wonder why you are so sweet today?

-I'm as sweet as usual, but Y/n, today is a special day.- He stared at the road, kept driving while said in an excited voice. That made my heart beated even faster.

Approached the restaurant, we went in and had a seat near the window, the best place for sightseeing. I sat down, looked out at the window, it was winter and it started snowing. Gojo put his hand on mine, looked straight into my eyes, he was nervous at the moment and so did I.

-Y/n, I really really really want to ask you something? 

-What is it?

-I, I love you, I know I'm not an ideal man that every girl desires but my love for you, it's true.-He stopped, inhaled and kneel down in front of me.- Please be my girlfriend! I don't want us to continue our vague relationship anymore.