Chapter 11

OMG, guys. We've reached more then 700 reads and I'm grateful of that. Thanks for choosing my story. Have a good day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV.

I stepped in the house, it was 8pm and Yuji was somewhere, I guessed. 

-Yuji? Where are you? We have a special guess today!- I yelled, Yuji ran downstairs, he looked a bit "sloppy", black pants with blue shirt and his hair was messy.-What did you do big bro, like why are you wearing like that?

-Uhm, Y/n, I've received your invitation to your engagement this morning so I tried to find something suitable to wear on your special day.-He scratched his neck,  looked at the person standing behind me and opened his mouth in shock.-Oh my god, big bro? You're the guess today?

-Yes, why are you so surprised when you see me?

-Cause it's has been ages since our last meet. Sit here big bro, I may need to talk to my lovely sister.-Yuji pointed at the sofa and dragged me to the kitchen, I wondered why he was that terrified.-Y/n, why didn't you tell me that big bro Satoru would come today? I haven't prepared anything.

-Hey, hey, calm down Yuji. You're overeacted, just be normal, he won't eat you anyways.

-My god, I'm gonna cook something for you.Go out.-He pushed me out of the kitchen, I frowned at him, Jezz my brother was always be like that when he got nervous.-Oh, I forgot, take him some tea Y/n.

-Yeah sure!- I went straight to the living room, brought with me a cup of water and gave it to Gojo.-Here you are!

-Thank you, honey!-He poked me cheek.-What happened to Yuji, he looks so nervous.

-Ah.....don't worry about him, he's just so excited because of you.

-Because of my handsome face?

-Hey, stop it, my brother is handsome too.-Gojo bursted into laughter and patted my head. 

We had dinner together, although there wasn't much people, our house was still warm as it filled with laughter. Yuji and him took turns to tell their story, about our childhood, work and even some personal problems. After dinner, Yuji cleaned the table and washed dishes, while I and Gojo were sitting in my room. He walked around my room curiously, the room was filled with books, anime posters, and so on, he then stopped at the photo on my table, titled his head.

-You still keep this baby?

-Yes, why? Oh yeah, baby Satoru was adorable, right?- I hugged him from behind, burried my face into his back. He said nothing but stared at the photo, gentle stroke the girl's face.-It's kind late now, would you like to stay?

-Hm?-He turned around, cupped my face.-I won't refuse, however, tonight is gonna be a long night.

-Excuse me!-I rose my voice.-What do you mean? Don't tell me that...

Didn't let me finish my sentence, he kissed me passionately, swept his tongue in my mouth and bit my underlips. I pushed him away:

-Let's take a shower first, I'll take you some clothes. Hold on.

-Wait Y/n, I was just, arghhh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV.

You took a shower first and next was him, Satoru stepped out of the bathroom, there was only a towel wrapped around his hip, water dripped down from his hair to his abs. He came closer to you, cupped your face and kissed you,he moved his hands around your body, made you shiver . He went down to your collarbone, left there some hickeys. 

-Why don't we try something new this time babe?- He mumbled seductively to your ears.-How about blowjob?

You didn't say anything, your hands move to the towel on his hip and took it off, his "baby" had already erected, you flushed, Gojo patted your head.

-Try it babe, don't be a shy girl tonight.

You gently held it, put it in your mouth and sucked it. Satoru titled his head back, enjoyed every moment your tongue licked it and let out some moans. You moved faster, his eyes blurred with lust:

-Shit! You're so naughty tonight honey!-After a while, he cummed, you clearly didn't like the taste of the liquid in your mouth but Gojo kissed you hard, forced you to swallow all. You frown at him, he gave you a smirk.-How does it feel? Tasty?

-Clearly not, and you just forced me to swallow all of that.

-Don't be mad my dear, change the position with me and I'll drive you crazy.-He murmured, he pushed you to your bed, took off your pijama. His hands squeezed your boobs while his naughty tongue explained all every nook and cranny in your mouth. Slowly his hands moved to your womanhood, put in one then two and three fingers, moved in and out gently.

-My lady, you're already wet!-He bended down and licked all, the feeling that his tongue on your skin really made you insane, let out some groans.-Babe, you're so much of a sex bomb!

-Really, so you're telling me that you desire for me tonight?-You wrapped your arms around his neck, pull him laid on your body, you smirked.-Come baby, slam your body into mine and make me groan harder.

-I like that Y/n but it wasn't enough, not only tonight but I'll forever desire for you.- Without a word, Satoru put his manhood into your womanhood, there was an electic current passed through your body, you closed your eyes.- It's the second time and you still feel hurt Y/n?

-Shut up, you should know how hurt is it!

Gojo slowed down his speed and when you felt comfortable, he became faster. You wrapped your legs around his hips, the room was filled with moans and roars.

-Babe.... I think I'm gonna cum.- You said, exhaled, he looked at you, kissed you.

-Wait a minute babe.- he replied before cumming into you, fell on your body, he hugged you and kissed you forehead.- Want a second round Y/n?

-No thanks, I'm exhausted now and by the way, take me to the bathroom.

-Sure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning.

You went downstairs and Yuji was stooding in the kitchen, staring at you with a frustrated face.

-What? Did you wake up on the wrong side of bed this morning, you look so frustrated brother.

-How dare you ask me that my lovely sister. I tried to sleep last night but I couldn't because of you two, my god, you and big bro couldn't stop groanning and it was super loud.

-You say that just because you're jealous right?-Gojo appeared from nowhere and came closer to you, pulled you in his chest while looking at Yuji.

-Wait, what? What I'm supposed to jealous for?- He scolded and turned his head away.

-Don't be mad, let's have breakfast.-Gojo patted his head.

-Yeah, sure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy late birthday our blindfold man. I'm so sorry because I was busy recent days and I couldn't upload a new chapter on time. Hope you have a good day!