Our happy ending.

Good morning or afternoon or night everybody. Hope you have a lovely day today!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part one: Engagement

Third person's POV.

It's afternoon and you were preparing for your engagement, you put your hands on your chest, tried to calm yourself down, Nobara stood next to you, wiped away her happy tears:

-Man! You're gonna be a bride next month and I'm happy about that.- She came to you, help you fix your dress ( you can view the dress in chapter 10) and hugged you.-I'm sure you'll be the most beautiful person tonight.

-That's right girl, not only tonight but forever.- You looked at yourself in the mirror.-God, I'm so nervous.

-Don't worry, everything will be fine. Do you want to meet Gojo?

-No, I mean there is just two hours left and I don't need to do that.

-You're shaking!

-Well, I'm not. 

-Yeah, yeah, lemme help you add more lipstick.- You siliently sat down and let Nobara did it.- Hey, about Nanami, did you invite him today?

-Yes, I did, but I don't know if he'll go. I feel guilty when I invited him to my engagement Nobara.

-Yes, but you're even more guilty if you didn't invite him. Poor that man, he's waited for you for ages but Gojo is a good guy too, or not I'll crush him into pieces.

-Hey, calm down. He'll fine another who suits him better than me.-You exhaled, looked down at the floor.- I hope. How about you? Find yourself a boyfriend!

-No, girl. I don't need a boyfriend. I'm a rich man myself, but your brother looks okay.

-Hey!

-Nah, just kidding and I'll be your sister-in-law oneday.-She bursted into laughter.

On the other hand, Yuji was with Satoru, the guy who was shaking like a leave. Yuji came to him, bent down next to him, he put a hand on Gojo back, patted slightly:

-Come on, big bro, why are you so afraid? Where is my playful and confident brother?

-No Yuji, I'm nervous. What if she doesn't agree?

-What? No, she'll agree.

-Look at me.-Satoru stood up, fixed his suit.-Oh my god, is there something wrong with me?

-No, my god, I mean you just need to calm yourself down.

-But,bu,but,...

-Now.- Yuji said seriously, in fact he was surprised, cause he had never seen Gojo be like this. But he smiled to himself, he knew how important was you to Satoru, he knew that you had made a right decision this time. Yuji was so proud, but he wouldn't say anything. Satoru sat on the couch in the room breathed in and out steadily, finally managed to control his emotion. He wanted to see you as soon as possible.-Big bro!

-Yes, Yuji?

-Will you treat my sister well?

-What are you talking about? I'll treat her the best, Y/n deserves that.

-Will you care about her for the rest of your life, hug her when she cries, cooks for her when she's hungry, make her smile when she feels down? Will you do all those things? Will you promise?

-Yuji.-Gojo grabbed Yuji's shoulder.-I promise, I promise to do all those things. I'll take care of her for the rest of my life and never I'll let her down again.