forty four xxx

"Are you sure you want this?" he whispers gently as he looks down at the cute expression on your face after being kissed only a few times and already wanting more.

You reach one of your hands down into his and intertwine it with your own. "Mhm," you smile. "Yes, I am sure."

The next time you look back up into his eyes, you notice they've grown darker. Though, you only smile as you push against his chest and guide him over to the bed. He really is such an idiot for not walking around with his crutches all the time like he's supposed to.

You softly sit him back on the bed and take a step back. Somewhat shyly, you strip down until you're left in only your bra and panties. You look up at Bokuto once you're done and see that he looks as though he's ready to eat you alive in an instant.

When he notices that you're waiting for him to make the next move, he pulls his shirt over his head, revealing that ripped torso of his that you can never get enough of seeing. Your mind begins to spin over the thought that he's bearing himself just for you.

Luckily, he pulls you out of your trance by grabbing you by the hand and sitting you on his lap. Once again he kisses you, this time more eagerly than the last. The second you part your lips for a bit of air, he cuts you off by tangling his tongue against yours and swallowing every soft moan you let escape from your throat.

When he pulls away, he begins to leave a trail of wet kisses down the side of your neck and collarbone, each infinitely more sensitive and softer than the last. His large, warm hands trace up your backside and unclasp your bra. You feel your cheeks heat up as he pulls the small fabric away from you; he's never seen you this bare before.

You pull yourself closer to him, squishing your chest against his and causing him to hum softly at the warmth you bring. And as he continues to kiss you so gently, you grab tightly onto his hair, using it as even more leverage to keep him impossibly close.

It's only when his hand on your waist pulls you back slightly, does he get to admire all of your body. "So beautiful," he hums as his fingers run up and down your sides, forcing goosebumps to rise in their wake.

You chew on the inside of your cheek as you watch his hungry eyes take you in. Once the embarrassment has built up a bit too much, you push down on his shoulders, leaning him back on the bed. However, that only serves to leave him just below your breasts, looking up with his lust-filled eyes.

You gasp softly as he begins leaving kisses around the mounds on your chest. And although you were initially feeling a bit insecure, when his wet mouth latches around your nipple and bites down gently, you moan out in complete bliss.

You grind down onto his lap as you straddle him. You close your eyes, only leaving your mind to think of the way he's touching you.

When he pulls away, you look down and note how serious he looks while concentrating underneath you. If you didn't know him, you'd probably be a bit fearful. However, as he flips you down onto the bed and gently pushes your knees to guide you to the middle of the bed, you know you're in good hands.

"Shit," he mutters as he watches you from above. "You look so beautiful like this... You always look gorgeous, but I had no idea you'd look so cute when you let me touch you like this."

Watching him tower over you, and listening to his words, make you crave him more each second. You almost whine as you wait, watching him tear off his pants before leaning close to you once more. But he stops once he reaches the waistband of your panties.

"May I?" he whispers.

You nod a bit more desperately than you would have liked, but Bokuto doesn't pay much mind as he pulls them off before you can sound any less needy.