chapter 42

Darcy's POV: We all ate our chinese food at the dining room table. "Thanks so much for dinner, this is amazing." I said between bittes. Anne nodded and said, "No problem honey." After we finished, I helped Anne with the dishes and Harry and Gemma were picking out a movie. "Thanks so much for dinner and letting me stay. I really appreciate it." I said as I loaded the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. "Really, it's no problem. I can tell Harry really likes you. Whenever I talk to him, he always mentions you." I blushed. "Aww really?" she smiled. "Yeah he does." I finished placing the last dish in the washer and Harry called out "Alright! We picked what we're gonna watch!" I smiled and we walked back out into the living room. "We couldn't find any movies sooo we're just gonna watch tv." I smiled and shook my head. "Whatever you say Harry." We all settled down on the sofas, Harry's arm around me. I snuggled into him and smiled. I saw Anne sneaking a glance at us and smiling. I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. 9:35. Then, I yawned and Harry laughed. "Are you tired baby?" I smiled bashfully and nodded. "Wanna go to bed?" I nodded. "Do you mind?" He shook his head and Anne got up. "I'll show you two your room." I grabbed my bag and took Harry's hand. We followed Anne upstairs. She opened a door that led into a room with a queen sized bed in it. "Here you go....um Harry you can sleep in your roo-" Harry interupted. "No Mum, it's fine. I'll sleep in here." He smiled at me and I nodded. "Alright." she replied. "You know to be safe whe-" Harry interupted again. "MUM! We know...." His face turned bright red and I laughed. "Ok just reminding you." She said as she walked back downstairs. I walked into the room hand in hand with Harry. "Sorry about her...." I nodded, "It's ok, she's sweet." He smiled and closed the door. I walked into the bathroom and quickly got changed. I brushed my teeth and hair and washed my face. I walked back out into the bedroom and saw Harry sitting on the edge of the bed, only in his boxers.