chapter 12

I gasped as I saw Harry punch Louis in the face. Then Louis bent over and Harry walked in my direction. I quickly locked the doors but yelped as Harry punched the window. Glass shattered all over me. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt hopped to the back as he said "You little bitch you're gonna get it!" How could he be doing this! We just kissed today and had an amazing first date yesterday and now it seemed like he wanted to kill me. Harry's arms were both inside the broken window as I saw Louis walk up behind him. He grabbed Harry's waist and tanked him away from the car. "HARRY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! DARCY'S IN THERE!" Louis screamed. Then Harry abrubtly calmed down. "I-I..." Then he started sobbing. I got out of the car and he walkers towers me, but I stepped away. He outstretched his hand and I glanced at it. Blood was smeared all over it. How was this the same boy from earlier in my car today? Louis walked Harry to his car and helped him in the back seat. "We'll pick up Harry's car tomorrow." Louis told me as we both got in and buckled our seatbelts. I turned around and saw Harry put his head in his hands. "What did I do?" I took one of his hands and he looked at me. "Darcy I-I'm sorry.. I...." I slightly smiled. "It's alright Harry." I climbed in the back seat and Louis drove back to the flat.