chapter 3

Harry's POV: We were in the limo going back to the flat. "So Harry, you were getting pretty comfortable there with that Darcy girl." Louis said as he wiggled his eyebrows. "I know, but I like her. She's sweet." I replied. "AND I saw you eyeing her up." He quickly added. The other boys all laughed and I blushed. "Well Niall, you also seemed to enjoy that Carter girl." I said. He laughed and blushed too. "Ya..." he quietly replied. We arrived back at the flat and crashed on the sofa. Zayn flipped on X Factor and I pulled my phone out. *hey Darcy* I texted her. In a matter of seconds she replied. *hi hazza!* I smiled and looked up to find all the guys staring at me. "What! I'm just texting Darcy." I said.

Darcy's POV: I can't believe that I'm texting Harry Styles!!!! Mom and Dad left as soon as we got home. I can't believe that they were leaving and Mom only told me today! They left me money for emergencies, but otherwise I was supposed to use the creditcard. Mom also left me some school plans to complete.

*hey wanna come over to my place tomorrow nite?* Omigod. Did Harry Styles just ask me out!?!?

*sure what time?*

*ill pick u up around 6*

*sounds brilliant. So wat r u up 2?*

*just watching x factor. U?*

*well my parents just left 4 America 4 work so 4 abt 3 months ill b alone....hays mk ill have Carter but ya. I'm bored.*

*wow! Wen did they tell u?*

*just this morning.*

*wow thts crazy*

*ya ikr!*

*hey ik this is random but wat do u wanna b? Like I'm a singer...wat do u wanna b?*

*a photographer*

*do u have a camera?*

*mmhmm*

*then bring it 2morrow*

*will do.*

*ttyl love*

*bye hazza*