chapter 19

Darcy's POV: "So umm where are we going exactly?" I said as I grabbed my phone and walked to Harry's car. "You'll see." I mentally shrugged and got in.

*10 minutes later*

We pulled into the driveway of an old diner. "Harry what are we doing here?" he cheekily smiled. "I'm taking you to breakfast. Duh!" I smiled and giggled. "What about the paparatzi?" He shrugged. "Who cares?" I nodded as we both got out and started walking into it. Harry entwined our hands and I smiled. He opened the door for me and I smiled. "Thank you sir." he chuckled "Your welcome m'lady." he replied. Then a young waitress walked over to us. She stared at Harry, completely ignoring the fact that I was standing there, holding hands with him. "OMIGOD! IT'S HARRY STYLES!" she screamed and a bunch of teenage girls ran up to us. They kept asking me questions like, "Who are you!?!" "Are you guys dating?" "Harry I love you! Why are you with her?" Then he pushed through all of them and walked to the back of the diner, my hand still clasped in his. Then, the girls ran back to us but Harry stopped them. "Alright girls! One picture and one autograph each! Form a line!" Surprisingly, they all did.

*20 minutes later*

Harry finished signing the last napkin and turned to me. "Sorry love. Ready to eat now?" I smiled and nodded. We both ordered a shortstack of pancakes and orange juice. We ate, and successfully walked out of the diner without getting mobbed again. As soon as I stepped foot outside, I saw flashing lights. Paparatzi. Harry clasped his hand in mine and led me through the people who held cameras and notepads. They kept asking questions like, "Who is she? Are you dating? How long have you two known eachother?" Harry stopped and replied. "Yes, we've been dating for about a month now." Then he looked at me and squeezed my hand. The paparatzi looked at me anxiously. "I-I'm Darcy Monroe." Then Harry led me through the reporters, but stopped short when he heard, "Harry! Is she just another girl?" I felt him tense and he dropped my hand. He stormed over to the reporter and looked like he was going to kill him. "NO! SHE'S NOT JUST ANOTHER GIRL! I-I LOVE HER!" Then, he raised his fist.