chapter 16

Darcy's POV: As my eyes fluttered open I heard Harry snoring softy. He passed out last night right after I did. Then I looked at the clock. Eh, 11:37. SHIT! WAIT! 11:37!!! "HARRY GET UP!" I said as I shook him. He moaned. "HARRY IT'S FREAKING 11:40!!!" This made him get up. He sat up and cursed under his breath. "The interview's at 12:30! I gotta leave at 12:15!" He yelled as he got up and walked to the bathroom, I'm guessing to get a shower. I hopped out and rubbed my eyes. I picked up my dress off the floor and slipped Harry's shirt off and I put it on. It smelled of sweat and alcohol. Yuck. Then I picked up my heels and slipped them on. Lastly, I grabbed my purse and walked out of Harry's room. I went into the bathroom that was off of the living room and locked the door. I gasped as I looked in the mirror. My right cheek was all black and blue and mascara was smeared down my face from crying. I quickly found a washcloth under the sink and got it wet. I dabbed the mascara off and applied a new layer with the bottle I had in my purse. Then I grabbed my concealer out of my purse and put it on my cheek. I winced as I did. I can't belief Harry did that. I jumped as someone knocked on the door. "Baby it's me. We gotta go. We'll drop you and Carter off at your place on the way." I opened the door and saw him standing there. He wore a white tee shirt, navy blue blazer, and khakis. I blushed as he winked at me and said "Like what you see?" I nodded. "Thanks love. Now let's meet everyone in the car." We walked out to the limo and sat in an empty spot, and he put his arm around me. Carter smiled at me and I smiled back. "So how was your night?" She asked. "Mine was amazing." she added as she looked at Niall and blushed. I nodded. "My night was pretty...interesting. But in a good way." I added as I looked at Harry. He gave me a reassuring look. Then, we arrived at my house. Harry and Niall walked out with us to my doorstep. I saw Niall whisper something in Carter's ear and she nodded. Then I looked at Harry and before you know it, Harry cupped my chin and pressed his lips against mine. My eyes fluttered closed and he wrapped his hands around my waist. As he pulled away he whispered. "Tomorrow night. I'll pick you up. 6 o'clock." I nodded and walked inside my place, following Carter.